• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2011 Jimmy Smith Single Seater SOLD

Re: 2011 Jimmy Smith Single Seater w/rocks

i cant resist :popcorn: i hope you guys keep it goin tomorrow....this is like my daily sope

CSMITH said:
how much did you pay for that BITCH?

I should turn it into a damn roasted chicken with a carrot into the anus for saying that.

I will send a helicopter for his chicken coop, so we can talk personally. Send me your **** address.

I stop here.

FAPOMerchant said:
I should turn it into a damn roasted chicken with a carrot into the anus for saying that.

I will send a helicopter for his chicken coop, so we can talk personally. Send me your **** address.

I stop here.
FAPOFUCKO just threatened me on the www.

now i'll own you .

it just keeps gettin better

I thought the main idea behind building a single seater was to have a small and light weight rig? So why would you want to put some heavy ass rocks under one? :dunno:
Just sayin ya know. thumb.gif

CSMITH said:
2583 views at this time......

man I really helped this for sale ad , didn't I.

your welcome Mr. Dickhead !

I can't really say you have helped it, but you have certainly made it entertaining. Did I really upset you so bad that you needed to google me? http://hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=13911.0 Thanks for some more advertising for me!

CSMITH said:
the 3 of them have been offline for a while now......
they must be in a **** MEETING

Yeah I went fishing again today. I thought you would have known this since now you are getting into the stalker catergory. Sorry for not really caring about this thread or what you have to say.

i googled to see how long of a drive it was you ****ing idiot

ETO said:
I thought the main idea behind building a single seater was to have a small and light weight rig? So why would you want to put some heavy ass rocks under one? :dunno:
Just sayin ya know. thumb.gif

I could be wrong, but I thought the point of building one was to build it the way you wanted it. Just sayin so you know.

CSMITH said:
i googled to see how long of a drive it was you ****ing idiot

I gave you my address, why would you google my name? idiot.

If it was built the way you wanted it then why is a 2011 Jimmy Smith buggy for sale? Just saying. :flipper:

Damn, I've missed out today, I don't understad a few things.
#1 I'm a Smith :tc but I was trying to sell a rig for Tincan :dunno: and everyone on this board is a TC swanger so don't change the rules
#2 Then Rockawl jumps in on me because I was talking about how the deal was going on.. :dunno:
#3 we got fapomerchant? I have no idea what his deal is, I don't know if he has a plane, a chopper, are bought a wife so he could stay in the good old USA, but don't sound like he's planing on flying. must not have a passport (but here's some good news if you bought a wife I'm sure you spent extra for nice tits and ass and we have a place you can post pictures of those.. flashemifyougotem

Now it looks like your parting the rig out, so how much for the juckwells, because I had them sold.

all I can say to LAY is Fing HARDLINE...BIBLE..LOL

ETO said:
If it was built the way you wanted it then why is a 2011 Jimmy Smith buggy for sale? Just saying. :flipper:

Really? Did you read the forsale ad or just skip to end so you could get in on the :tc to?

KINGSNAKE said:
Damn, I've missed out today, I don't understad a few things.
#1 I'm a Smith :tc but I was trying to sell a rig for Tincan :dunno: and everyone on this board is a TC swanger so don't change the rules
#2 Then Rockawl jumps in on me because I was talking about how the deal was going on.. :dunno:
#3 we got fapomerchant? I have no idea what his deal is, I don't know if he has a plane, a chopper, are bought a wife so he could stay in the good old USA, but don't sound like he's planing on flying. must not have a passport (but here's some good news if you bought a wife I'm sure you spent extra for nice tits and ass and we have a place you can post pictures of those.. flashemifyougotem

Now it looks like your parting the rig out, so how much for the juckwells, because I had them sold.

all I can say to LAY is Fing HARDLINE...BIBLE..LOL

I will have to agree, fapomerchant I have no clue on have the **** you are saying. Please get the **** out of my thread so us locals can get back to business.

In less I missed something I don't think I'm parting out the rig. Must be another future ex buyer.

Yeah I've had a blast reading the whole damn thing. Apparently you had Jimmy build you a rig with the money you have made buying and selling over 500 houses the last few years, you have taken the rig out 4 times figured out you don't have the skills to drive it and don't want to get embarrassed by the big boys with buggies like yours so you make up the I don't have time to ride excuse. Did I miss or leave anything out? loller.gif :driving: :flipoff1:

How much for the dip stick and 5 of the right rear lug nuts, that's all I need on the part out??? Pm me with prices before these parts get away from me (I have them sold) don't mark me off the list I'm just below Nashville can be there in 2half hours

ETO said:
Yeah I've had a blast reading the whole damn thing. Apparently you had Jimmy build you a rig with the money you have made buying and selling over 500 houses the last few years, you have taken the rig out 4 times figured out you don't have the skills to drive it and don't want to get embarrassed by the big boys with buggies like yours so you make up the I don't have time to ride excuse. Did I miss or leave anything out? loller.gif :driving: :flipoff1:

Really? Is that all you can come up with. Now you are sounding stupid too.

tincan said:
Please get the **** out of my thread so us locals can get back to business.

OK. Good luck on sale.

And I apologize to all members for offenses.