• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2011 Jimmy Smith Single Seater SOLD

Re: 2011 Jimmy Smith Single Seater w/rocks

Al Cornpone said:
Entertaining at first but now its just getting pathetic...Hope you guys put on your Huggies and end this soon, sounds like a bunch of middle school locker room jokes :****:

Agreed

KINGSNAKE said:
Damn, I've missed out today, I don't understad a few things.
#1 I'm a Smith :tc but I was trying to sell a rig for Tincan :dunno: and everyone on this board is a TC swanger so don't change the rules
#2 Then Rockawl jumps in on me because I was talking about how the deal was going on.. :dunno:
#3 we got fapomerchant? I have no idea what his deal is, I don't know if he has a plane, a chopper, are bought a wife so he could stay in the good old USA, but don't sound like he's planing on flying. must not have a passport (but here's some good news if you bought a wife I'm sure you spent extra for nice tits and ass and we have a place you can post pictures of those.. flashemifyougotem

Now it looks like your parting the rig out, so how much for the juckwells, because I had them sold.

all I can say to LAY is Fing HARDLINE...BIBLE..LOL

I think that about sums it up kingsnake!

(You did forget to mention lay is a flaming homo though...) just sayin

I want my lugs nuts and dip stick pm me tincan u cum dumpster, rockrawl send her to mid tn to have some of my cock, just parachute her out the plane on ur way to get your ass kicked in the chicken house

when u had it dynoed what was the hp #s just curios what rear wheel horsepower and tq was oh by the sweet lookin rig

Im curious about dyno numbers as well....just cuz this motor is very similar to the motor that is goin in the spider buggy

Rockwells607 said:
Im curious about dyno numbers as well....just cuz this motor is very similar to the motor that is goin in the spider buggy

I took the buggy to the dyno shop, however it never got on the dyno. It was suppose to, but they hadn't found any tires and I thougth someone was coming to get it so I told them not to worry about it. They tuned the computer with it on the motor and seems to be right on. I will find out for sure this weekend. I got the build parts from this magazine ( see link below) and copied almost all of the same parts. They have there dyno sheet on the page. In there build they put the low profile car intake on the motor. I went with the high profile truck intake and the 102mm throttle body vs the 92mm they went with. The truck intake produces about 20 more hp then car intake. I also have a different exhuast on there so between the two its got to be over 500hp

http://www.truckinweb.com/tech/engine/1012tr_5_3l_lm7_engine_build/viewall.html

thanks, u need to just keep and wheel the piss out of it i got some good rocks at msorp u can hit

i thought it went 120 mph on the dyno?

im way to lazy to go back and read 6 pages.. but im almost 100% certain he said that.. :wtflol:

tincan said:
Took it to the dyno shop a couple of days ago to get the motor dialed in right. Picked it up today, damn what a difference between a mail in flash and actually being able to dial it in on a dyno. The guys there wanted to hear it scream, they said go ahead and blast through the parking lot. I think they were a little nervous when I smoked the tires with with the pipes screaming past a couple of there customers porshces :driving:
thought thr tires were to big for the dyno??????????/ :dunno: :dunno:

my thoughts! lied on the first paige. :wtflol:

ScottLemon said:
my thoughts! lied on the first paige. :wtflol:

He said he took it to the dyno shop... And that they tuned the motor, but not on the dyno.

He didnt' really lie about anything...

Yeah I missed typed on the first page, I fixed it. If the guys at the shop would have wanted to hear it they would have heard it on the dyno right? No questions asked till page 6, I explained clearly on page 6 what happened at the dyno shop. Sorry for the error.

98sierra said:
im way to lazy to go back and read 6 pages.. but im almost 100% certain he said that.. :wtflol:

Never was said or talked about what happened on the dyno cause it did not go on the dyno.

Man there is alot of hating going on here the guy is trying to sell his buggy and most of you jackasses on here want or try and find something to knock it. In my eyes Id give my right and left nut to have something like this. But who the hell am I. Bump for a badass buggy :flipgotcha: