• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2012 buggy sale or trade for rzr

SomewhiteGuy

Price drop to 11,000
Bout to start a new rig and this one has to go, will post a parts list but there is a 50 page build thread with tons of pics on pirate .
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1027210

Located in Stafford Va 22554, will deliver for $1 a mile up to 500 miles with a non refundable paypal deposit and cash on delivery. Looking for 16,500 ready to run or 14,000 with no wheels/tires. Will also trade for a rzr 800s or 900xp straight across or plus cash on your end depending on the deal so I will have a toy to keep me busy while building the new rig.

Spec list
better than half tread grooved 39.5 tsl with a 90% spare
15x12 weld scorpio v wheels beadlocked by champion
yota axles both have cyroed 5.29 gears on welded to hell and back carriers with solid pinion spacers, rear has stock axles and disc brake conversion with v6 calipers. Front has full longfield 27 spline super set and drive flanges with extra dowels. Ifs hub conversion with taco rotors and v6 calipers, trail gear hd rock rings and all new bearings put in over winter. Tg trunion elimantor kit with TG high steer arms and custom double sheer with Tg full hydro kit, double ended ram and a custom psc pulley on the 1650 pump. Both axles have custom armor and trussed, plus tie down d rings. braided stainless brake lines and field serviceable hydro lines

1/4" wall drive shafts with a 2 piece front. 4 link front and 3 link rear, all RuffStuff hiems 7/8 lowers with 2" .250 lowers and 3/4" uppers with 1.5" .250. 14" foas in front and 16" in rear with tripple rates, shocks have been revalved and are decently dialed in. Rear suck down winch is a 2500lb champion with custom splice syn line, Front winch doubles as suck down/ recovery, smittybuilt 8k with custom splice syn line and billit fair lead. winch controls are on the shifter.

Toy dual cases 2.28 in both with TG adapter and longfield chromo rear output. W56 toy trans with AA bell housing. Centerforce billit flywheel, and stage 2 pressure plate and Hays clutch disc, fj 80 slave and gm performance parts throw out bearing.

01 gm 4.3l vortec engine with 54,000 miles, howell harness and computer, custom headers and full mandrel bent 2 1/4" duals with dynomax race bullet mufflers. custom made intake tube with K&N filter. Accel dizzy cap/button and Msd wire set. Walbro 225l fuel pump with custom al fuel cell all plumbed with push lock an fittings. replaced all sensors when swapped in at begining of season, engine is leak free, no smoke and starts everytime.

Front seats are 95 4 runner sr5, rear is a corbau baja ss and all 3 have Rci 5 point harness. 13" steering wheel with quick disco. Battery switch and Viking panel with a 12v outlet. Dash was handmade and houses 2 6.5" kickers but amp took a **** (ran off I pod). Autometer marine series gauges tach-water temp-oil pressure-volts. has cooler mount and three amo cans for storage + fir extinguisher.
Theres more but I'm tired.
A pic.

A video
Jason makes Jotters - YouTube

I watched Jay's build on pirate and he has done everything on this rig himself. It's a nice buggy and performs well. GLWS Jay.

Thanks, its a great little buggy if I didn't get bored so easy would just keep running it but need another build to keep me busy.

Offer's really looking to deal, want to get into sxs racing real bad. I'm going to take a loss here.

Why is it that nobody's buying buggys right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booby bump
ajy3e5uq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk