• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2014 jimmy smith chassi for sale

quad85

2014 jimmy smith motor sports frame color is sky white and matte black no damage to chassi has never been upside down set up is for ls engine with th350 and np205 case currently has dana 60 front 14 bolt rear asking 8000 for that price I will sell chassi , fuel cell , floor board and headers willing to negotiate seats and link bars w/o heims keeping rest of parts only reason for part out is going with 4 seat from wide open for family located in corbin ky will take apart after deposit going to ride until then

Re: 2014 jimmy smith chassi for sale

So this is just chassis,headers,fuel cell and floors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey guys I think ive returned everybody pm if I missed some one im sorry talked with couple guys need to mention that I will tear buggy down during first week of December have few rides planned like fall crawl and put up or shut up at rush if anyone wants to see buggy in person probably be at Dixie run this year also

kmcminn said:
Is it a 14 or 15 model. Seems like the other ad says different year.

I love the white color!
He finished the frame mid November of 14 then it say in my garage till August 9th of 15 was the first time it was completed powder coated and everything

Re: 2014 jimmy smith chassi for sale

Sent a pm no reply and what all is going with chassis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still returning messages if interested in other parts just let me know can add in and leave thanks

Tanner_myers10 said:
His number is 606-524-4475. Call or Text him & you will most likely get a quicker response.

Hey for everyone that's called or texted my # is 606-521-4475 tanner missed it by one number lol

Heading to rush for horsepower heroes put up or shut up ride if anyone want to look at the buggy