• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Re: 2013 Polaris RZR XP 900 with Custom Cage

Nah think if it sells I'm out for a little while and just focus on raising and enjoying my little man

Won't be long and he will be riding all day with you. Lil man rode all day last Saturday at Stoney lonesome. He had a blast.

***On another note whoever ends up with this will be very happy with it. Bradley take incredible care of his stuff. Cage looks even better in person.
IMG_1556765423165986.jpg

Yea if it don't sale I don't care ill out a bench in it eventually and let him ride

zayne2427 said:
Won't be long and he will be riding all day with you. Lil man rode all day last Saturday at Stoney lonesome. He had a blast.

***On another note whoever ends up with this will be very happy with it. Bradley take incredible care of his stuff. Cage looks even better in person.
IMG_1556765423165986.jpg
Is that the utv giant seat? How do you like it?

Yeah it is. Lil man will be 2 next month. Seat and harness actually fits a lot better than I thought it would. We rode for 7 hrs sat and he was comfy all day. I would buy it again

So much want, If I can get someone to buy my 3 seat buggy I will be all over this.

Doubt it gotta work more than likely and gotta get these stitches out of my eye. ::)

Come on with a good cash offer before I decide to trade this thing off

Re: 2013 Polaris RZR XP 900 with Custom Cage $15,500

That's gonna be bout my bottom dollar on it, I'll keep it before I give it away! :****:

Latest posts