• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 29,500 TJ LJ Wrangler v8 5.3 39.5 KRAWLER REDS Coilovers custom

Ryanclimbs

$29,500

1998 Jeep wrangler
In 2003 it was a "regular Jeep" with 40K and the owner had a Chevy 5.3 liter engine with 6,000 installed and set the odometer to match the engine mileage. It was mated to a TH350 3 speed auto tranny and Flipped twin stick D300 4:1 professionally built. He also added Teraflex CRD Dana 60 axles front and rear with 5.13 gears and ARB lockers and Chromoly shafts all the way through., custom gauges, air pressure etc…

I purchased the Jeep in 2012 with 12,000 miles on the odometer and it currently has about 19,000. When I bought it I pulled the axles apart and regreased everything etc… Had the D300 rebuilt with Heavy duty Shafts, dropped the ride height 4" added a genright fuel cell, fox 2" 14" coilovers on all 4 corners, currie antirock sway bars, limit straps, 4 link triangulated suspension, PSC hydro assist steering, full custom cage, dave's boatsides and skins, hi line fenders and hood, hard mounted the body and added a ton of tubework and bracing… all DOM .120. marine radio and wake board speakers, re-fabbed the warn bumpers, redid the exhaust, re lined the interior, added a WARN powerplant winch and a bunch more. Also added an AGM battery this year. 50" lightbar on roof, 20" lightbar on bumper, 2 6" LED lights on the back, Led interior lights, LED turn and brake lights. Frame has been highly modified in several places for the cage and low center of gravity lift. Rear coilovers are mounted through the cab but just past the wheel well and hardly take up any space in the back so the seat still works and there are no bars going across to brace them… great design, you would have to see it all to fully understand.

Has soft top and soft doors, 4 Brand new BFG 39.5 Crawlers on trail ready beadlocks & 5 70% BFG KRT 39.5 Tires on regular black rock crawler wheels. Front Baja seats and 5 point harnesses flip and fold rear backseat with seatbelts, comes out in seconds.

Runs and drive great starts every time. Very reliable and will go 80MPH straight down the road with one finger on the wheel. In the dirt it is the best "JEEP" I have ever seen. Has done Helldorado, Pritchett, hells revenge, patato salad hill unlocked and a bunch more in Moab, nearly everything at Hotsprings ORV park, and nearly ever line at the Badlands including the waterfall climb in the quarry. Unless your running with the top rock crawling buggies in the world you will keep up with anyone in this Jeep. It is built very similar to poison Spyders Daddy Long Legs (arguably better for off road). It sits quite low to the ground with 4.5" of up travel and 9.5" of down travel… compared to a stock jeep it has less than 3" of lift because of the hiline fenders and hood and design. In order to make this work the frame has been modified in several places. I had 42" Iroks on it for a year and it worked great, just didn't need them and decided to go with 39.5 krawlers instead.

Issues: Really doesn't have any, runs and drives great, if you wanted to, you could drive it to California tomorrow… As you can see from the low mileage I drive it a few miles a week around town and then trailer it to wheel. It has never really broken anything major. I have 2 spare driveshafts and it is built so that the front and rear shafts are interchangeable, same length… so 2 spares should last you forever! All the heat and electrical work like a stock jeep. Occasionally the turn signals blow a fuse (I have the posion spyder LED relay and think it may be the culprit) Not a big deal though. I also have some green matching paint for it. It is also super clean… looks like a pretty new vehicle inside.

What does it need? NOTHING! Drive it home! You could go full hydro steering if you weren't going to drive it on the road much. If 400HP isn't enough for you, you can supercharge it for $2500 and get another 100 horse! I have just about all the receipts for it and title in hand.

• 110" Wheelbase
• 80" Outside tire to tire with KRT tires & Black Rock Crawler wheels
• 84" Outside tire to tire with Krawker tires & Beadlocks (wheels have more offset)
• 76" Height
• 13' Length
• 19" Belly pan skid clearance
• 4800lbs

Lake Geneva WI 53147

[email protected]

262-903-1887 call text

Consider trades on buggy or a RZR but cash is king

will consider delivering or meeting somewhere

LOTS OF IMAGES I JUST TOOK TODAY HERE: http://idealimpressions.smugmug.com/Ryanandkristacom/2008-WRANGLER-LJ-DETAILS/i-8fK9W6J

PICS HERE: http://idealimpressions.smugmug.com/MOAB-2015/

http://idealimpressions.smugmug.com/Ryanandkristacom/LJ-Spring-2014/

VIDEO AND IMAGES HERE:
http://idealimpressions.smugmug.com/Ryanandkristacom/Superlift-ORV-Park-Hot-Springs/

-_9-L.jpg

4595-L.jpg

4673-L.jpg

4747-L.jpg

HELLDORADO%20%2822%29-L.jpg

HELLDORADO%20%2828%29-L.jpg

pritchett_4-L.jpg

HELLDORADO%20%2815%29-L.jpg

Did you extend the boatsides from Daves or does he sell them that length? Good looking ride

jdubbya21 said:
Did you extend the boatsides from Daves or does he sell them that length? Good looking ride

X2 Ive been looking to boat side mine but I am trying to find something that will match up with my Gen Right stretch corners. Any chance you could pull a measurement from the top of the corner armor down to the top of the rocker guards? I am trying to see how close they would match up. Nice looking rig. I saw it over on Pirate too.