• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

3/4" toyota wheel spacers, any one build them? , anyone local that could do a set?

SJR

Im looking for a set of 3/4" wheel spacers with the toyota 6 bolt pattern, I would like to find a local guy that could make a custom set ,( custom as I want to adapt the Subaru 4 x 140 to 6 bolt they have a similar span 140mm = 5.51 in or 5.5 in = 139.7mm, I would also need some extra long studs as 2 of the holes will line up

heres a set I saw online 3/4" they were a custom build

FrontSpacers.jpg

What the hell are you gaining by putting suburoo rims on a toyota other than senselessly spending loot on something that offers NO gain at all?

We can make them, it will take a bit... But they will be out of 6061 and we can either use ARP wheel studs or something different.
Just need the full specs!
:D

what would be a price for 4 and also they wont need all the holes as its going from a 4 stud to a 6 , and 2 holes line up

What the hell are you gaining by putting suburoo rims on a toyota other than senselessly spending loot on something that offers NO gain at all?

other way dude toyotas ona soobie

You know... The other post maybe right... Just why are you doing this?

We can sell you Method Race wheels drilled to your bolt pattern. Either in bead locks or just the racing wheel. Racing wheels (non bead lock)are limited to 17 inch... Drilled to your pattern, run about $230.00 each with shipping to your door. THAT is NOT a direct quote... But about there...

Bead locks are in 15, 16, and 17 inch sizes. Run about $340.00 each with custom drill pattern to your door.

Or if you have Subaru aluminum wheels we can bead lock them or add rings to strengthen up the outer ring.

Guessing because it is the weekend and the machinist is not in the shop, your looking at $700+ dollars for wheel spacers that can do the job. For just a bit more, we could make up new hubs!

End question, just why do you want to put Toyota wheels on to a Subaru anyway? Not trying to rain on your parade or anything... There just maybe a better way to do the same thing in the end.

If your just after larger wheels, there are a lot of options for a Subaru. The more you space off the stock hubs, the more stress you are creating. You will wipe out wheel bearings and possibly break a hub if your driving hard core...
:beer:

whats your answear?

Sorry! Lost this thread some where... Forums are NOT our thing...

I was thinking you had the 4 x 100mm pattern... Your dealing with the older 80s Subaru... Sorry, I searched all of our wheel suppliers and there is nothing available. Checked out doing the bolt pattern for the wheel spacer. The spacer would be so big that you would actually ruin your wheel bearings.

I asked our supplier for rally car parts too... That was a no go. And they supply crazy stuff too. They suggested you convert to the newer Subaru hubs. Not sure how that would work... We are not Subaru guys... But I think your talking big dollars. While the hub and spindle may convert over, axle shaft splines do not and the shock mounts would have to be the racing style. Is your car worth dumping $20,000.00 into suspension and hubs?

So what is the main problem with the wheels you have? I think your running 14 inch tires right? BF-Goodrich makes some great tires in that size.

If you were dealing with a newer Subaru, we could get crazy. From limited slips in the front and rear with a locker / limited slip in the middle, stronger tranny gears, turbos, 14 inches of travel, race shocks, sub frames, cages... ETC.
Sorry we dropped the ball. Not sure how to link to postings. Maybe we can't?

Good luck!

Even if 2 holes line up, I would guess it will be horibly out of balance if you use those 2 studs.

Yep... You would kill yourself. The adapter would be huge, killing your wheel bearings. It would also not be safe. Sorry, I though I could help you out!

Only other option is custom hubs adapted to new brakes. If your going that far, replace the spindles as well. You can see where this steam rolls into big bucks.
:booo: