• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 3.8 Engine, Tranny, and Rubi Transfer Case

dudemeister

I'm doing a twin turbo LS swap and have the engine, tranny, and transfer case for sale. My 2007 Rubicon two door JK had 50,000 miles on it when the parts were removed. I am removing the entire drivetrain, powertrain, electrical system, and suspension so PM me if you need any other parts. I have the fuel tank and skid plate available too. I live in Clarksville, TN 37040.

Engine, tranny, tcase, and axles sold. I've still got some electrical and suspension stuff left. 35 inch Mickey Thompson MTRs on **** celeb rims are also available.

Attachments

• image_5.jpeg
    image_5.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 70
  • image_2.jpeg
    image_2.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 491
I just regeared my 2011 JK 5.13gears and lockers, 6 speed manual I want to pull my 272:1 transfer case out and put your 4:1 in there. I am in Georgia what state are you in and how much do you think shipping would be? 478-718-2862

yellowjacket23 said:
I just regeared my 2011 JK 5.13gears and lockers, 6 speed manual I want to pull my 272:1 transfer case out and put your 4:1 in there. I am in Georgia what state are you in and how much do you think shipping would be? 478-718-2862

"I live in Clarksville, TN 37040."

I haven't been off-roading much since I moved to clarksville because of my last trip to Afghanistan. Is there any four wheeling clubs or groups around here?

dudemeister said:
I haven't been off-roading much since I moved to clarksville because of my last trip to Afghanistan. Is there any four wheeling clubs or groups around here?

You've got the jeepsandwrenches forum/club. Great bunch of informed drivers and people to be in contact with. I know they have members in Clarksville as well. "Strike Force" from a former 11C from your neck of the woods..