• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 3 rigs may trade for 1 built rig

Rokee

Testing the waters. I have 3 rigs that I'd consider trading. I'd trade one or two or even all three for the right trade. I'm looking for built but streetable rig. Let me know what you have and what you may want in the trade. I'm located in Gadsden Al. Can call or text me at 256- three one two-9127

First I have a 1992 2 door jeep Cherokee 4.0 5 speed manual transmission 231 with sye. Has a HP Dana 44 out of 79 f150 has a lock rite locker and geared 5.38s. Rear axle is ford 9in with spool and 5.38s. Has Rusty's long arm kit on front and 4 linked rear on coil springs. Has fuel cell, Exo cage, 34x9.50x16 tsl (can clear 38s), and 4 point harnesses front and rear. It's Not running good at the moment. It cranks and idles fine but when you rev it up or try drive it it spits and sputters. Comes with 2 other set of steel wheels (15 & 17).

Second I have a 1987 Suzuki Samurai with removable hard top. Has the 1.3 with the sidewinder harley carb kit. Toyota power steering gear.Has 5 speed trans and 6.5.1 gears in tcase with low range cradle. Sprung over with yj leaf springs with Toyota axles, front has high steer with welded dif. And 4.10 gears (missing locking hubs) rear axles has dif armor welded dif., 4.10 gears and disk brakes. 35x12.50x15 good year wrangler Mtr Kevlars mounted on black steel wheels. Has a Ramsey 8,000 pound winch with synthetic rope that needs hooked up. It needs power steering lines, shocks, and locking hubs and the right jets for the carb to have going. Also have a extra good running 1.3.

Third rig is a project tube chassis. It's a chassis made out of 1.5 inch .120 wall weld seem tubing. Has 1.6 tracker motor on propane, 5 speed trans, 4.7.1 tcase gears in a "snatch" cradle. Toyota axles front trussed with diff armor, high steer, spool and 5.29 gears and drive flanges. Rear trussed with spool and 5.29 gears. Full single ended hydro steering.Have 8 aluminum links with 7/8 heims, and 4 steel links with 5/8 heims. 2 corbeau seats. FOA 2.0 coilovers with remote reservoirs brand new in box, No springs 12s for front and 14s for rear. Used maybe 25% tread 37 inch red labels mounted on 17 inch aluminum bead locks (ATX Slabs), and miscellaneous link, shock, and body panel tabs.

Only pictures I have at the moment. Can get more for serious injuries.

Re: 3 rigs may trade for 1 built but streetable rig.

Didn't know what section this should be in. If it's in the wrong spot Administration fill free to move it to the correct section. :dblthumb:

May consider trail rigs. :fish:

Message sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNBOFFROAD said:
How much for just the Sami project?

Not really looking to sell it at the moment. Just looking to see what's out there for trade?
coldbeer said:
Any idea what's wrong with the jeep?

Not 100% sure. Gonna try to fool with it sometime soon but I'm assuming plugs,wires, distributor? Not sure tho.

I think if you price each one accordingly, you will have a better chance of getting rid of these, I say it would be hard to find anyone wanting to trade a running rig for 3 projects, but anyway, I would be interested in the blue samurai if you decide to split them up.