• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

3 Weeks of Dream Wheeling

W

wngrog

Tomorrow kicks off 3 weeks of a 4 wheelers dream for me. The dream month was supposed to END with this weekend's trip to Hot Springs, but because of my buggy completion date, it STARTS tomorrow.

I load up the Rhino and the camera and head up with Carl to Hot Springs for the Razorback Ramble. 2 days of fun in the hills of Arkansas.

Wednesday the 18th I fly to Sacramento and hook up with Bruce at Roundeyes.com who is lending me his Toyota for the Rubicon Trail. After a business meeting with Lance and Camo at Pirate World Headquaters, I spend 5 days on the Rubicon with the Tfab crew.

I fly home only to head to South Dakota on the 25th to wheel with the Twisted Customs gang for 3 days on their trails.

Just thought I would share.....I am getting so stoked about the next 3 days!
Pinch me :)

Punch you? suuuure!

The 5 days on the Con would be great. What's this super secret Pirate meeting?

Still no pics of this buggy we have heard so much about.

so ur gonna go drink some cawk-tails with lance n camo eh? :flipoff1:

Sounds like a fun trip... Don't do anything I would do---no scratch that do everything I wouldnt do TWICE! thumb.gif pepper.gif

I'm kinda big, but you think I can fit in your luggage?

Scratch that you'll fit in there and I can carry it around......LOL

Good luck, god speed and know we now hate the hater. Have fun!

Bones said:
Punch you? suuuure!

The 5 days on the Con would be great. What's this super secret Pirate meeting?

Still no pics of this buggy we have heard so much about.

There is no secret, I licenced the Pirate4x4 name for some projects and have to do some contracts. We have been going back and forth over email, but when it is a large (to me) sum of money I like to do things in person. Good way to write off a trip to the Boobicon Trail :)

I will keep you guys updated via my website :)

As fot the super-secret buggy, there are no secrets.....just no pictures :D

Sure you can......

With American Airlines, Pirate4x4, Twisted Customs.......all these places make it easy to hide money.

We just finished loading my Rhino in Carl's trailer. He has been polishing that buggy up nicely since Clayton.....

Off to Hot Springs in the am.

wngrog said:
I fly home only to head to South Dakota on the 25th to wheel with the Twisted Customs gang for 3 days on their trails.

You could have been closer to home for some NC wheeling for half the price :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: