• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

30 Spline chrome molys in a dana 60

BREEZE1

Anybody running the yukon 30 spline's? Ive got a ton jeep 42's & a 6 cylinder & have broke 3 stock stubs in 3 years. Ive been told that the stock 35 spline stubs would hold up pretty good with what I have & do.
The 60 bible on pirate shows the 4340 30 splines to be slightly stronger than the stock 35 spline shafts. Moneys a little tight so does anybody know how they really hold up? I know theres bad stuff about yukon all over the internet but hard to say whats true or not. thanks

No I don't know if they will hold up....But i'd guess that the 30 spline and 35 spline stubs are close too if not the same price. If money is tight only spend it once and but the 35 spline stuff.

maybe buy up some 30 spline stockers (most through them away any way) so they should be cheap. Save up till you can make the switch to 35 spline Chromo shafts.

Well thats all it took. I went ahead & changed my order to 35 splines & hubs. My blood pressure has been up ever since i ordered the 30s worrying about it. Didnt take much coaching

Re: Re: 30 Spline chrome molys in a dana 60

Good move

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

U made the rite choice I had 30 spline in mine when i stepped up to a 42 pitbull and broke stubs went to spicer 35 spline and I haven't had a problem since same thing u got tj 6 cyl 5 speed 538 gears

If u don't drive it on the highway I would put driveflanges In it just my 2 cents

They talked me in to drive flanges. I kinda liked the idea of hubs for a fuse but hopefully i won't need it