• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired .

Re: 83 Truggy on Stickies, Chromos, Built 22r, $4650 FIRM

TBItoy said:
Those aint real beadlocks are they?

They are not. Everybody knows what MT Classic Locks are Nick. I run 4 lbs in the back and 6 in the front and haven't lost a bead yet. That is plenty low enough for me

Re: Re: Re: 83 Truggy on Stickies, Chromos, Built 22r, $4650 FIRM

muddinmetal said:
They are not. Everybody knows what MT Classic Locks are Nick. I run 4 lbs in the back and 6 in the front and haven't lost a bead yet. That is plenty low enough for me

Ah, Apparently I don't, I wasn't sure.

And in the pics I can't really tell if they were classics that had been converted to true beadlocks.

83 Truggy on Stickies, Chromos, Built 22r, $4650 FIRM

Posted in the wrong thread.

I just passed this along to a buddy who is looking for a Yota! I am toy full or I would own it last week :****:

TTT

We have some nice events coming up over the next few weekends!!!

Somebody out there needs this Toyota to beat on :woot: :woot:

Silverado.on.rockstars said:
Any trades?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably not, but shoot me a pm anyways....

I will definitley trade straight up for $4650 :****:

I am willing to deliver to the SRRS race this weekend for a serious buyer :fish:

Re: 83 Truggy on Stickies, Chromos, Built 22r, SOLD

this truck is a perfect example of terribly misleading pictures

I, like many others thought this was a smoking deal until I seen it in person - the whole cage needs to be cut off - the welds are worse than in the lesson learned thread, the rear suspension is messed up, one coil is shaped like a U and it binding against the bump stop and panhard bar bolt - the front pinion is pouring fluid, the front case isn't "locked" into low - it was held into low with a bungee cord strapped halft across the cab

the sad part is it was sold to someone who doesn't know any better and unfortunately they can't take advantage of all the good parts this truck has because they don't have the means to fix what is wrong

I'll be doing a re-build on a lot of things as soon as mine is complete and will post up some good pictures of everything I have described.

I just wish there would have been better pics and description posted and other fellow wheelers wouldn't try to mislead the rest of us because this truck is definitely a 20 footer

rant over

Hate to hear that... Looked like a sharp truck from the pics besides the cage being a lil goofy... So your buddy bought it and your gonna fix it?

79yoyo said:
Hate to hear that... Looked like a sharp truck from the pics besides the cage being a lil goofy... So your buddy bought it and your gonna fix it?

Yes

It was listed on eBay with no reserve and better pictures and I was watching the auction. With less than a day left nobody had yet to bid on it and when I went to bid the auction was deleted sounds like I should be glad this happened.