• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 38x15x15 super swamper boggers 1300 obo

hillbily_zuki

Open to trades looking for a 60 front passenger side drop and a 14 bolt rear. Must be complete axles willing to throw a little boot in with the right trade

Bought these for a project I'm working on but I'm thinking of going a different route they're close to full tread a couple have a little rock rash haven't been grooved

Open to trades for other super swampers looking for either an Irok or a tsl 38's or bigger

1300 o.b.o. If I were to sell outright located in Columbia TN and not afraid to travel for the right trade

u9u5ydas.jpg

gugu4aze.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Re: Re: 38x15x15 super swamper boggers 1300 obo

mysyzuvy.jpg

aharagub.jpg

That's a quarter under my finger lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I see you may trade and are looking for a 38 or bigger tsl. I have a set 4, 38x12.5x15 tsl's. About 40% tread. Some rock rash as we'll. let me know. Located in prattville, al 36066

Re:

Send me some picks though at 40% tread I'd ask for a little boot as mine are close to 90%

Via Hoss Off-road

Oh I understand. Saw the post and thought I would make the offer. Do I use the above posted number to send pics too?

Re: Re: 38x15x15 super swamper boggers 1300 obo

Anything for trade? Need all kinds of 4x4 stuff just lemme know whatcha got

Via Hoss Off-road

Have a set of 38 12.50 15 tsl with 70 80 % tread ill trade you give me a text or call 7707120789

Re:

PRICE DROP! Before I trade these off this weekend as I really need axles an not more tires... NEW PRICE 1100....

Via Hoss Off-road