• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 39.5x13.5-17 IROK (worn out, good for spares?) FREE

TBItoy

4 lightly used :****: Iroks

Cookeville, TN deliver to GMP

One is OK, holds air.

This one has a big hole in the sidewall with a bunch of plugs in it, could probably be vulcanized or sewn up and tubed.

2 look to be in OK shape as far as big puncutures, one spot down to the cords in the side...

Re: 39.5x13.5-17 IROK (worn out, good for spares?)

TTT

Don't need em myself, already have 5, so someone buy these!

How close to a 39 do they measure? I need a spare for my 39" Krawlers. I can meet you near gray rock for one or two of them. I can't go to the race and I'll only have my Altima.

One will fit in the trunk and another could go in the back seat.

94xjsport94 said:
One will fit in the trunk and another could go in the back seat.

ok cool. my cell is 731-694-5936

I'll bring the 2 best ones with me (I assume you don't want the one with a huge hole and 30 plugs in the sidewall?)

TBItoy said:
ok cool. my cell is 731-694-5936

I'll bring the 2 best ones with me (I assume you don't want the one with a huge hole and 30 plugs in the sidewall?)

Correct. Thanks!

If no one want them I'm gonna bury them in the shooting range back stop

Someone needs to buy these I used to own them and they some bad ass tars hell they hook like a sticky but without all the weight and the one with the hole don't let it scare you those are professional grade plugs that are shoved in there :woot:

jccarter1 said:
Someone needs to buy these I used to own them and they some bad ass tars hell they hook like a sticky but without all the weight and the one with the hole don't let it scare you those are professional grade plugs that are shoved in there :woot:

heck yeah, I'm still running 3 more of them, plus one new tire I got from wizzo. I grooved 4 more lbs of rubber out of them to help with the weepow booyang

I need one for a spare. Let me know if you want to ship one. I'll cover shipping and toss you a few bucks for the hassle

WhyJayPA said:
I need one for a spare. Let me know if you want to ship one. I'll cover shipping and toss you a few bucks for the hassle

Honestly
I'd hate to ship one of these to someone without them looking at it first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk