• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 39x13.5x17 bfg crawlers

hold my beer watch this

I have 5-39x13.5x17 bfg crawlers same tread as reds just non sticky 4 are 90% 1 98%,4 have wheels 1 not mounted.1800. If interstead can send pics.423-310-eight 9 one 0.Thanks.

This looks way to similar to an ad already posted by toyota01 and the fact that the area codes are the same and this new poster has only 1 post makes me believe you are being extremely dishonest and blatantly misrepresenting yourself as someone else. If I am wrong, tell me, but I am calling it as I see it.

"I have 5-39x13.5x17 bfg blue lable crawlers same tread pattern as reds,4 are at least 90% and one 95%,all hold air,no plugs,patches ,or anything very little wear 2300obo or will consider trades on some nice set of 42" tsl's for 15in wheels,or a nice set of 4 coilovers and cash to boot.If interstead I can send pics from my phone 423-584-nine 8 two 0.Thanks."

hold my beer watch this said:
I have 5-39x13.5x17 bfg crawlers same tread as reds just non sticky 4 are 90% 1 98%,4 have wheels 1 not mounted.1800. If interstead can send pics.423-310-eight 9 one 0.Thanks.

It would help if these blues weren't one of the rarest tires EVER made :gtfo:

Yeah toyota01 is my cousin i bought the wheels from him and was using them on my truck untill i cut down one of my old tires down he went bigger so I got the tires from him also they done great in 4wd but just driving truck doesnt seem to have enough ass behind it to pull them so went back to 36s,he said he got them from a guy on here and caught hell for trying to sell,said I could try on here but might get the same results I figured since I had them back together I would try if your not intrestead thats cool,but if you are im in cleveland,tn also.Thanks.

kushKrawlin said:
Why would you catch hell for tryin to sell tires?? Not being a smartass im serious. I dont get it..

Because his cousin was trying to sell them for twice what he paid for them off here a week before

So are 37" Blues rare? Hell I figure this thread is jacked so I might as well have fun

That is good to know. I have a set on the rig i traded for. I would definitely trade for a set of 39.5 in good shape.

wgamble said:
So are 37" Blues rare? Hell I figure this thread is jacked so I might as well have fun

No, they are not "Rare" with the exception that you don't see them much because they are CRAZY expensive.

Hell, Tirerack.com, 4WP, etc has them in stock... They run about $500/each, which is pretty damn high considering most other 37" non-sticky radials are around $300