• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4.0 and dana 44 full chromoly and 8.8 both 5.13 gears

yj on tons

Buggies
i have a 96 tj that im looking to upgrade to a v8 with dana 60s so i have for sale complete running gear.
1992 4.0 ho engine with fresh bottom end clevit bearings new oil pump new head gasket head was checked its all good still in jeep can start it up with a turn of a key and hear it run. $550
1992 auto trans with np231 all factory. 200$
1979 jeep wagoneer dana 44 driver drop chromo axles inners and outers on both sides g2 5.13 gears psc double ended ram. front diff is complete disc to disc ready to go. it has 6 lug chevy outers but i also have 8 lug outers for it. $900 or trade for chevy dana 60 front.
1996 ford explorer 8.8 disc brakes motove 5.13 gears complete disc to disc. have 6 lug chevy adapters. $300
a pair of fox 2.5 14 inch travel nitrogen shocks with the lue ends. $550
a pair of 2.0 fox 16 inch travel nitrogen shocks with black ends the bottom hims threads r pulled out of both shocks no chrome damage to the rod just the hims. $100
have a set of 39.5x15x15 tsl swampers mounted on black 6 lug chevy wagon wheels. $650
will post pics tommarow for any info call or text anytime 770 713 2986
located in carrollton Ga

Attachments

• chads jeep.jpg
    chads jeep.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 141
Trans in good shap t case dont look good i haven't busted it apashaft for the apart to c whats wrong but the shaft for the slip yoke is pushed up towards the top of the seal

You wouldn't happen to be planning to go to the SRRS in Tuscumbia, AL this weekend??!

I'll take the damaged airshocks and possibly the 8.8. Text sent.

Any more pics of the tires?

Re: Re: 4.0 and dana 44 full chromoly and 8.8 both 5.13 gears

Good stuff/good price here...

How did that axle combo like those 39s? (I'm running same combo with 37s)

are the link brackets in the front in the factory location for a TJ? buddy has a TJ with clayton long arms.. would this work? or need to cut/ re weld bracketry

Would need to cut chop and rebuild on that application i can cut the truss off and brakets where all u need to do is weld brakets its set up for 3 link right now