• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired (4) 36-13.5-15 bias iroks 95% new $700 need to sell asap

HGSR

As it says 36-13.5-15 iroks bias ply. 95% new call txt or msg me. $700obo I found a gun deal I need to jump on Sold
BEFFEB45-9C39-4193-9313-C3EE30C3D94E-165-00000015C466F879.jpg

F5F66F3C-8EDB-45B4-BB9C-F962347F7CA2-165-00000015CE397E19.jpg

56D593C2-7F96-4133-A1B5-619139649C44-165-00000015C9CE9112.jpg

Re: Re: (4) 36-13.5-15 bias iroks 95% new $700 need to sell asap

Not comin by/near Knoxville TN any time are ya(youre 4hrs away from me)?

Sold. Guess you should have took them at that price not offered less.

And i wouldnt tell someone i will let the know when i have them and sell them out from under them. Especially knowing how communication is lost or understood thru txt.Anyone wanting to deal with this guy should read our txt conversations since oct 12 on these tires. I think it proves who he is

Conversations from the 12th consisted of trades that were not appealing. Money and trade offers that we're not appealing. Tires were not mine at this time and I ended up with them in a effort to help out a car deal gone bad from the guy who owned the tires. I offered these tires yes these new ass iroks made in 3-2011 with no rash no plugs mall miles only for 400 to the above guy. He replied I only have 300. In a nice way of saying hell no I said ill
Let you know in the am. I sold them for 500 and recovered my loss from the car deal mentioned above. . Sorry for all that.

HGSR said:
Conversations from the 12th consisted of trades that were not appealing. Money and trade offers that we're not appealing. Tires were not mine at this time and I ended up with them in a effort to help out a car deal gone bad from the guy who owned the tires. I offered these tires yes these new ass iroks made in 3-2011 with no rash no plugs mall miles only for 400 to the above guy. He replied I only have 300. In a nice way of saying hell no I said ill
Let you know in the am. I sold them for 500 and recovered my loss from the car deal mentioned above. . Sorry for all that.

Damn, $400 was a screamin' deal!

Lmao. Great way to say your side. Just left off quite a bit of what you said. Yep. Great deal atthe 400. And what i thought i was getting them for in the am. As he said he would contact me when he had all the tires.. Again jerked around since the 12th
What is so funny is how upset u was about the car deal but turn and lie to someone else

I was just trying to recover my loss. Move them quick. Didn't mean to stir a stink.

Again. To me. And from what I gathered from u from the way explained the car deal. The right thing to do was as u said and contact me in am

HGSR is upstanding to do business with. He has held an item for me for an extended period of time (but he did accept my offer). I dont see him jerking anyone around. You might not have interpreted him being nice and turning down your offer in a nice way, as he meant it. I think its time for you to suck it up and drop it.

U said had $300 on you That's all. Not ill borrow the other $100. Ill have to other $100 tomorrow but all you had was $300. I thought you were low balling a already crack head price. Sorry you didn't get the tires. I just wanted my money back and $400 was still keeping me at a $100 loss as I told you. $500 was offered at 6am and. $500 put me back to no loss. You missed a smoking deal. I have missed plenty.

Would be easy to suck it up if it wouldn't have been for our conversation on the phone. Like I said. Its a longer story than is explained here. And my interpretation was I was getting them in the am at the price he asked me to pay

**** man, if you had said you would have taken $500 in the add, I'd have bought them the day you posted em' up... And offering the guy $400 for a $1500 set of tires is a ****in' joke man... You honestly should be ashamed of yourself