• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired (4) BFG stickies and (1) Irok 39.5"

Pringlefab

u7ypetub.jpg
eqanamus.jpg
mybujy3y.jpg
humejuva.jpg

(4) BFG Baja stickies with 50% tread (1) Irok 95% tread. All mounted on H2 rims. One rim has damage on the brad but holds air just fine.

$1,500. Houston, TX
Chip
713 409 8433

Appears I am asking to much. Make offer. Open to trades too.

Need:
Atlas for TJ Tranny - Driver Drop
Detroit for Ford D60

Re: Re: (4) BFG stickies and (1) Irok 39.5"

Wish u were closer I these are what I need

From the empty bottle

would you sell just the 39.5 Irok? if so how much and will you ship

From what I see they are. My KRTb are BAJA and stickies. No marking. Regardless, even if they aren't, it's still a damn good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a DOT stamp on the tire? If so they are not stickies. If not then the compounds could be of competition quality.

Pringlefab said:
From what I see they are. My KRTb are BAJA and stickies. No marking. Regardless, even if they aren't, it's still a damn good price.

The tires you have for sale are not stickies they never made the Project tires with sticky compound. The tires pictured on your buggy appear to be KRT Bs and they are stickies.

I have no reason to make this up as I have worked for BFG for 9 years and built tires in the race shop for the last 5. Just because the tires don't have a DOT number doesn't make them a sticky.

There is a different between KRTs and the Bajas you have for sale. If you don't believe me there are several members on this forum who I can get to chime in and back me up.

To my knowledge the only "sticky" compound Baja tires made are the obsolete KRT-J, the current KRT-B and possibly the new unicorn KR2. I believe that tire to be the Baja KR and the racer program has never listed an alternate compound for it, making it the basic dessert compound that's been around for some time now.

I believe y'all, no accusations :)

I sold the Irok. Just have the NON Sticky, but round and fun BFGs on H2 wheels.

$750 for all four. I will put gum on them and call the stickies for $.25 more. Ha!!