• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4 cyl and v6 low and high pinion 3rd ????

krackem

Build-Bend-Weld-Break -Repeat
Ol so I got a FJ 80 fro t and rear axles Does any one one here know what needs to be done to make a Detroit locker for a 8inch 4 cylinder third fit into high pinion v6 third outta a land cruiser apperently they make the setup to go from. V6 to 4cylinder but not the other wayaround and found a lol info and some spacer but no details or other info than that it's gotta be able to be done I just can't find the info and help would be appreciated and who make the best parts for fj80 axles like some armor going thru and gonna replace seals ,bearings, ect and I really can't find much but again and help or links is appreciated guys

You need to make some 50mm OD 45mm ID sleeves for the carrier bearing journals so you can use v6 carrier bearings on the 4cyl locker

Can either of y'all make me a set I'll pay us for em please pm me if either of you can and will iPod can't explain better what I need to make or have madep. If ya want

do these HP's have a crush sleeve ? Do I need to add a v6 solid pinion spacer to make them tougher ?

Nick I didn't see them on their site but I called and left a message if you would look and see I may have missed em if you get the chance I'd appreciate it and Jamie who made or were did you get yours from still can't fi d anywhere that all ready makes em

Nick I didn't see them on their site but I called and left a message if you would look and see I may have missed em if you get the chance I'd appreciate it and Jamie who made or were did you get yours from still can't fi d anywhere that all ready makes em