• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 cyl bouncer FS/FT

simpletoy

Have a Toyota based bouncer that I'm considering trading or selling.

Motor 22rte(turbo) with MLS head gasket and brand new head(not remanufactured) maybe 4 months old. Motor smokes a little may need piston rings.

Aw4 trans with RADesigns rail shifter

Dana 300 case with home made twin sticks.

Fj40 axles front has 4:10 welded long field original axles six shooter knuckles with arp studs long field drive flanges. Double ended ram with 6061 aluminum tie rods. Trussed with 1.5" .250 wall

Rear axle is centered with mini truck axles, welded, ruff stuff diff cover, disc brakes.

(Have 5.29s to swap into with solid crush sleeve eliminators)

All links are 1.75" 6061 aluminum wth 7/8" heims

Rear antirock away bar

Fox emulsion coilovers 16" travel fox 4" air bumps front limit straps all four corners

Chassis is majority .120 HREW lower frame rail and belly and link supports all .188 Dom.

Off brand (jegs) suspension seats crow harnesses.

Trail gear orbital and and pump

All AN lines and fittings for fuel and tranny cooler. 12 gal rci fuel cell.

5-38.5/14.50/15 tsl sxs likes new condition still and 5 American racing atx aluminum beadlocks one is still brand new never been on the buggy.

Not sure if I'm missing anything I'll add that later if needed. With the seats that are in it someone not taller than 5'8" will be okay to ride. Other seats or modifications can be made to accompany a taller driver and passenger.

Asking price is $18,000. Or trade for???? What do you have?

Located in northern ky 41075

2336681dd699b1eb5d634a9389363a91.jpg
a69b6bff0f8451628b869f97b54b4469.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I know I can mod the seats or put kirkeys (sp) in it and gain maybe 5" of head room but I'm not needing to sell just throwing out the idea of it

kushKrawlin said:
Dam 5'8"!! I would bet that narrowed the potential buyers down... May be worth it to mod the seats... Trying to think of someone I know that short... Few and far.

Me goob....well, 5'9

kushKrawlin said:
Dam 5'8"!! I would bet that narrowed the potential buyers down... May be worth it to mod the seats... Trying to think of someone I know that short... Few and far.
That knocked me out of the list for sure. I'm 6'3 would've had to took seats out completely and just put an ass pad down!!

Im pretty sure new seats would allow for 6'2" no issues unless your torso is just super long lol

Maybe more info with them would be nice if you want to just message me info that would work

slytowncrawler2 said:
I'm sure your tired off people asking. But what does it weigh???? I'm digging it. Free bump GLWS;)

No-one has really asked that but it weighed in at 2781 full of fluids minus springs

How hard would it be to make it so someone around 6' could drive it? From looking at the pics most likely would have to move the pedals?

Zeke6785 said:
How hard would it be to make it so someone around 6' could drive it? From looking at the pics most likely would have to move the pedals?

Moving pedals wouldn't be terrible to do. There is plenty of room to move them forward if you can't tell from the one picture with my driving it