• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 Each Raceline 17x9.5 Aluminum Beadlocks 8x6.5

Derek12v

I have 4 Brand New in Box Raceline beadlock wheels with rings and hardware. They are 17x9.5 and 8 on 6.5.

Price is $1,100 FIRM picked up in Killian, LA (I can drive a little ways to help out).

Don't mind our buddy kmcminn, I been telling him that just cause he has an eye patch don't mean he's a hard ass or a pirate like he thinks... That was just his way of sayin "I'm jealous". :****:

Another member was nice enough to inform me via PM that these wheels can be bought cheaper than I have posted so there is probably some truth to this price being a little high for the current market. Make me a fair offer. :popcorn:

Derek12v said:
Another member was nice enough to inform me via PM that these wheels can be bought cheaper than I have posted so there is probably some truth to this price being a little high for the current market. Make me a fair offer. :popcorn:

That's cool. Just figured you might be able to sell them at a fair market price. I'll update my first post.

Well, somebody got to go first, I would love to give 500 bucks for these, don't get mad, a offer is better than a thousand lookers! :****:

zukimaster said:
Well, somebody got to go first, I would love to give 500 bucks for these, don't get mad, a offer is better than a thousand lookers! :****:

Thanks for the offer but they will have to sell for 4 figures or I'll keep them for my 9 month old daughters barbie jeep. :****:

I'm traveling to SMORR in Seymour, MO from Killian, LA labor day weekend and can bring along if that helps anybody out.

flatland said:
Will you be coming north on I-55 when you travel to MO Labor Day weekend? I'm right off I-55 at Southaven MS

Yes I will be travelling up I-55 to the North side of Memphis to Hwy 63