• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 Seat buggy for sale "POB"

afd516

4 seat buggy built by Bent Fabrications. Took turnkey deliver minus tear down and paint in Nov. 2009. I wheeled it for two years for testing and to make some final tweaks before disassembly for powder coat in late 2011-2012.
I am the original owner. I have all records of the build. Here is a link to the build thread.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-4x4-discussion/827875-nothing-but-pob.html

This buggy has been wheeled in some of the hardest places around but never given a beat down. I built it to haul around the family, and it has done just that, plus some. It has only been on its side once and never on its lid. Clayton, The Hammer Trails, Superlift, Bridgport, Gilmer, Moab are some of the places I have frequented.

All I ever do is wheel it, load it up and bring it home for a wash and basic maintenance for the next trip. It has been very reliable.

Bent Fab 4 seat Chassis, it is small in the back meant for kids.

54 " at the b pillar, 72" high, 19" belly, 110" wheel base 83" outside of tire, 4000 lbs +-

Rebuilt 5.0 This is not a factory rebuild. With out going into specifics to deep, it has been balanced, eagle h beam rods, trw pistons .30 over, arp through out, dart 2 heads, small cam for low end throttle response, idle to 5500 rpm power band, EFI with 24 lb injectors with the mass air and throttle body to match. Ford racing aftermarket harness. ETC. I would guess 350-400hp at the crank

Built C4 by Broader Performance, 2200 stall, reverse full manual, kevlar clutches and bands, the overflow hose has been moved on top of the trans up by the bell to provide minimal loss of fluid to the catch cans at steep angles, Art Carr Shifter

Atlas 4sp case 10:1 3.8:1 2.7:1 1:1

Tom woods shafts with 1350 joints

Spidertrax rear with lp strange third, 5:13's spooled, currie semi float axles, 12" vented discs and 4 piston Wilwood calipers

Spidertrax front with Tru Hi9 third, 5:13's spooled, RCV 60 shafts and cv's, Spidertrax 1550 inner and outer C's, spider trax hubs, spidertrax 14' rotors, wilwood calipers

PSC Full hydraulic steering with double ended ram, custom steering arms

The usual 39.5 Red Krawler 60-70%
17x9 Poison spider beadlocks

Warn 9000i with faded synthetic line
12 volt guy panel
Mastercraft heated front seats
Integrated trunk for tool storage (I love this feature)
Built in beer holders

Ron Davis Radiator
2 component cooler for the trans and power steering
Push and pull electric fans

Suspension:
16 " ORI struts out back
14" ORI struts up front
4 link front and rear
Aluminum 7075 2.25 lowers with Johny Joints
Dom 1.5 uppers with hiems (cant remember the size)

Random pics but they are recent. I will get some beter pics on the 4th and post

$40,000 Firm

Sam
Call or text
817-891-eleven73