Mr. Hogg

Full Throttle Junkie
2010 4 Seat Buggy

Full tube chassis

Vortec 350 w/ vortec mpfi conversion

TH400 w/ Art Carr Shifter

Atlas 4.3

(5) 42" Iroks on Beadlocked H2's

16" 2.5 Radflo Air Shocks (tuned / very stable)

All CA's are 2" ¼ wall DOM, 10 1.25 Heims and 6 Johnny Joints

Dana 60 w/ RCV's 5.38's, Detroit, Warn Drive Flanges, Reid Knuckles, 5 Bolt Arms, ARP Studs

Dana 60 w/ Moser 35 spline shafts, Disk Brakes, 5.38's, Detroit Locker

All drive shafts (3) and u joints were replaced

Corbeau Buckets and 42" Bench in the rear all w/ 4 points

Aluminum Radiator w/ Fan (runs nice and cool)

MISC: Head lights, Rock Lights, Rear suck down (not wired), 8500 superwinch, Alpine Ipod Radio, Wakeboard speakers, Wilwood Master Cylinder, Red Top, Summit Gauges, Flowmaster Muff, etc

Spare Parts: 42" Irok, H2 wheel, Rear Driveshaft, Intermediate Shaft, PS Pump, Computer, etc.

Only a few runs on the buggy and many of the parts have less than 5 runs on them while others only have a few hours on them. Buggy was initially built to completion, Wheeled, Sold, and rebuilt.

ALL New CA's and Joints. All new Drive Shafts and U-Joints, Axles rebuilt with new R&P and Detroits. All shock mounts and some CA mounts replaced. Motor replaced and tuned. Injection system upgraded. Exhaust wrapped. Everything is used and nothing is perfect. Hate the idea of selling it but I thought I wanted a 4 seater and I have never used the back seat.

The Bad:
broken rear axle shaft from last trip, needs 1 new shaft
small bend in one of the front shock hoop
slight bend in one of the lower CA's. (shown in you tube walk around)
cracked passanger side panel (shown in you tube walk around)

Buggy has made its way across the US and now resides in Taylor Ridge, IL 61284

Kinda just bored, will probably change my mind and HGTD this ad. (again) Would consider a trade or partial trade, SXS, Jeep, Buggy, Tow Rig…..

$35,000 / Trade

Not the best pics... Only ones I have access to on this computer.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next to an "average" 1 ton Jeep on 42
picture.php
[/

I hear my pics are not showing up?? Here are a few older ones that I have in my old photobucket acct. It has 42" Iroks and locked H2's now and a different nose and winch.

DSC00505.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

johneddie said:
What's the wheel base and belly height?

Here are a few I have provided for others lately.

Dimensions as follows:
Overall height? 70"
belly height? 20
wheelbase? 117"
overall length? 156"
outside of tire to outside of tire front? 83"
outside of tire to outside of tire rear? 82"
Width of chassis at doorbars? 57"

could i get you to contact me about this rig i will be up that direction and would like to chat with you about it my number is 58zero-seven99-two six six 0

sinister rig said:
could i get you to contact me about this rig i will be up that direction and would like to chat with you about it my number is 58zero-seven99-two six six 0

Sure can, I will try to call you tomorrow.

Hey bud I am in Kansas city missouri heading up north and really interested
In this buggy!!! What tow rig would you be looking to trade?? I have a 2011 super duty crew cab shortbed loaded with everything but navi I could trade or even better jus buy outright if you can call me and we can work a deal and I can take that rig off your shoulders

trade plus cash pm me if interested or call 6788581219 look at btf truggy