• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 44' Enclosed GN - Andersonville, TN - 7,800

88waggieguy

For Sale 1995 - 44' X 102" Enclosed Goose Neck Trailer located in Andersonville, TN.
3 X 6000 lb. torsion beam axles with 2 year old ST225/ 75R15 load range E tires on 6 lug aluminum rims. Axles have Dexter e-z lube hubs. Tires have maybe 3000 miles on them and are in like new condition. I installed a goose neck extension so this trailer can be pulled behind a short bed pick up, but I also have the standard hitch still. The trailer was white when new. PO painted it black so it looks great all the time. There are two dents/ scrapes in the whole trailer. There is also a 22' long roll out awning with center support when stowed away. Two outside recessed halogen light fixtures. The entire trailer is insulated roof and walls. The floor is approx 1 ¼ thick two ply ¾" plywood covered with ribbed rubber floor. Newer rear HD hinges on drop down rear cargo door. 16 recessed d rings in the floor only. There are wall and floor cabinets in the front. The trailer has an RV air conditioner on it and I installed meat locker curtain over the side door to keep in the cold air. Trailer is wired for 50 amps of 220V with cord and RV style plug attached, and has power run down center of trailer for 110V light fixtures with outlets in the walls. Just bought new battery September that powers front jack, two interior lights, and 2500 lb floor mounted Superwinch.

Over all floor space – 35'
Open floor space. Cabinets back – 32'
Width between the wheel wells inside – 81 ½"
Width wall to wall inside – 95"
Width at back door – 7'
Width of side door – 4'
Height inside middle trailer – 77 ½"
Height rear door – 76 ½"

No trades please changing gears with Jeepin and do not need this anymore. 8,200 firm. Thanks for looking. Pics to follow or just e mail.

Chris
[email protected]

Attachments

• 672.jpg
    672.jpg
    556.8 KB · Views: 95
Re: 44' Enclosed GN - Andersonville, TN - 8,200

Come on guys has to be someone with questions. We fit a full size Grandwagonner and Chero in here. Got to be room for three Wranglers, or about a dozen quads. Possible delivery if willing to pay for fuel.

Re: 44' Enclosed GN - Andersonville, TN - 8,200

Layedoutdually said:
What kind of living quarters does it have? Fridge, bed, ect? Pics 4796759642
There are wall and floor cabinets, a small working microwave, and we just have a queen size mattress( Super comfortable ) over the goose that will stay. I will get some more pics of the front/ living area to you.

Thanks,
Chris

Lets make a price drop to :spin: 7,800. Love this trailer just time to buy another rig. Only possible trade would be for a nice set up trail only Chero.

Bump for a nice big trailer I'd like to have,.........make me a offer?

FYI I just inquired about the trailer and he let me know it was just sold. :****:

I'm sure he will update the thread soon. :drinkers: