• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 462ci 7.6L MEL engine from low mileage 66 continental - Still in car, see it run

adamp

Knoxville, TN - Not exactly sure what its really worth so $1500.00 very negotiable!

I have a stock 340HP 462ci big block I will be pulling out of my 1966 Lincoln Continental as soon as it sells. 38,000 original miles on it. Still in the car. Come hear it run. Car runs and drives great. Pulling it out to swap with something else but I want to leave it in the car until it sells so you can verify mileage and running condition. Transmission also available and in perfect operating condition. Been driving it regularly for a few years with no issues. Has a reman Carter 3-port fuel pump from one of the major Lincoln part retailers that was like $400.00 alone.

Call or text 865-556-9374 If you call please leave a message because I can't usually hear my phone at work.

Very negotiable! Engine and transmission coming out tomorrow morning but I'll make a video of it running.

I had it for sale for $10,000.00 briefly but decided to keep it. Everything is always for sale though so jump on it fast. Engine and trans are coming out sometime today if not. Great car, was daily driving it for a long time. Had it a few years and never any issues other than general maintenance on a 50 year old car. Just gets horrible fuel mileage so getting some updates. In my opinion and a lot of other Lincoln owners it is worth every penny of $10k. They are priced all over the place but this one is super straight, solid, original, and a great driver. Parts for these cars are hands down the most expensive parts I have encountered on classic cars and new luxury cars alike so you definitely get what you pay for buying one of these. I have a bunch of original paperwork and service records for the car to verify mileage but lets face it, if it had 138k it would definitely not be even close to the condition its in. Especially the interior.