• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4th of July rides?

Re:

A few of us are thinking about aop also. Heard they had a decent fireworks show and it's kid friendly all the way around

Re:

hjpcummins said:
A few of us are thinking about aop also. Heard they had a decent fireworks show and it's kid friendly all the way around

if you decide to come let me know. there will be a few of us there. I've never been there on the 4th so guess we will see about the fireworks.

last time I was AOP and fireworks were involved we were shooting roman candles at each other in the middle of the field drunk as ****. It was all fun and games until one was shot at me and landed in my jacket hood and caught the sombitch on fire. molaugh good times.

Second busiest day of the year for me. I'll be working. :flipoff1:

Be careful and somewhat responsible. And post up some pictures for us that will be web wheeling after work.

lowbudgetjunk said:

Be careful and somewhat responsible. And post up some pictures for us that will be web wheeling after work.

You must own a fireworks stand...should have said something! And let us know if there was a hardline hookup!

I own a liquor store and there is a hardline hookup 313 days a year. Fireworks stand is next door.

lowbudgetjunk said:

Good for you Kel. I'll see you around sometime this year. Harlan again? Anyway......is new years eve the busiest?

lowbudgetjunk said:
I own a liquor store and there is a hardline hookup 313 days a year. Fireworks stand is next door.

Oh damn, even better. Next time I swing through I'll give you a shout.

rpf500 said:
Good for you Kel. I'll see you around sometime this year. Harlan again? Anyway......is new years eve the busiest?

Just barely busier. July 3rd and 4th combined make it no comparison to any other two days of the year.

I am hoping to come up to Harlan for sure. Tracy City is on the bucket list as well. Need to make it to Superlift and to OK as well.