• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired **4WS Single Seat Buggy on Reds ** Built & turbo'd 4.3 v6

Re: **4WS Single Seat Buggy on Reds ** sale or trade* Price drop

Ttt. Will sale minus wheels tires, shocks.
Will take suspension seats and harnesses in trade 2 fronts and 1 rear bench and/or coilovers 14-16"

Nice rig. Whole built the rear steer axel? Build thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Guy from around Chattanooga named David built it all.

Heck yeah I like it! flashemifyougotem

Good luck with the buggy sale, that single seater is a bad little bitch! :****:

I will definitely miss it but will enjoy being able to bring my lil boy riding with me

Let's see some cash. Found a 2 seat buggy I want to buy.

Blew a head gasket at choccolocco this weekend. Will still sale it like it sits or price will go back up after engine gets freshened up

Over 15k views, and you still have this ride...why do you think it has not sold? Single seat market to small? Price? Makes me wonder about building or buying a single seat buggy. :dunno:

Could be any of the above. I think the single seat market is extremely small. I have had some really good cash offers and trade offers but not good enough to let it go. I really have enjoyed it and don't really care if it sales or not. I bought it when my boy was too young to ride with me and my wife was pregnant with #2 so at the time I was always riding by myself anyways. It has been up for sale since the day I bought it just as with everything else I own. I would rather have a 2 seat buggy now that my lil boy wants to ride so I will probably wait until my jeep sales to buy a 2 Seater and keep the single until someone wants it more than I do.

It is a whole different ballgame wheeling when you can see all 4 tires and steer front and rear. I don't even know if I can drive a full size rig anymore. If you are wanting one to wheel, you can't ask for a more stable fun rig. But if you are looking for something to sale, everyone love the thought of and uniqueness of a single seater but not very many people will pull the trigger on a single seat. Either way I have had a blast in mine.

Re:

Wheeled with this rig Saturday and with the stickies, narrow chassis clearance, and rear steer, this sucker is damn near unstoppable! That turbo sounds bad-fawkin-ass whistling through the woods too! :****:

Thanks guy. It really has been a fun rig. Just ready for lil man to be able to spend the day riding with me. I've got all the hoses and accessories off the engine. Just have to unbolt trans and engine mounts and engine will be coming out to get freshened up.

One call to PJ at M&M and your new chassis will be ready! Just let me know when... :driving:

I think a M&M buggy is an awesome idea. Too bad that is a little out of my budget.
May consider trading buggy and jeep together for something.

Engine is built, installed, and ready to ride
Spent $2k on a bottom up rebuild
main bearings, cam bearings, timing set, oil pump, freeze plugs, rings, rod bearings
Stainless steel valves, valve springs
Exhaust valves
Marine grade head gasket
Hypereutectic pistons
Heads surfaced
Valves grind
Block bored .040
Polished crankshaft
Plugs and wires
ARP Head studs
New style PSC remote reservoir with internal baffle

Engine is installed and ready to ride.