• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

5.0l Better Then 4.3l

**** box

johnboy said:
WTF! when did u learn to use a computer kenny? nice lookin "secret" bumper too. was that chads BII in the last part of the video? i thought he got rid of it when he messed the TRE's all up that one night. oh ya, how josh been doin, is his sh*tbox still goin?
Oh no thats not the same piece of **** thats a new terd the other one got scraped and that black one he bought complete. just swapped in the axles, runnung the 2.9l (gay) any way U look tawared the start of the tread????????

skrause said:
EXACTLY why I'm not interested in a v8 for my Toy. :flipoff: That chit don't fit.

HA HA. If done right the core support will fit :; There is one one v8 swap that the cire support went away and thats because all of the inner fenderwell was removed with rad/fender mounts coming off the engine cage...

yoat 5.0 said:
Oh no thats not the same piece of **** thats a new terd the other one got scraped and that black one he bought complete. just swapped in the axles, runnung the 2.9l (gay) any way U look tawared the start of the tread????????
He needs to swap a 4.0 in... point him our way, would ya? www.broncoii.org :hi:

You know what I just thought of...

KENNY YOU HAD A 4.3L IN A TOYOTA:haha: :haha: Did you ever actualy wheel it? Or did it just sit at Bills house and then get parted out?

Kenny also had a supra inline 6 in the same truck:;

headers

DudeBud said:
hey yoat 5.0, are you running headers, if so what are they.. I'm looking for a set for mine
No Im not running headers I had factory manifolds they fit nicer and you not have to worry about shitty ass header gaskets blowing out 5.0 HO do come with factory block hugger hudders but I took them off because they dumped in a different spot..

yoat 5.0 said:
No Im not running headers I had factory manifolds they fit nicer and you not have to worry about shitty ass header gaskets blowing out 5.0 HO do come with factory block hugger hudders but I took them off because they dumped in a different spot..
fords are gay ! gay baller

jeffs gay

jeffs88toy said:
fords are gay ! gay baller
Jeffs puttin in a 4.3l and he needs me to help him wire it in but I dont think I will. the whole reason this thread got started is because 4.3l just aint got what it takes..................................................:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

yoat 5.0 said:
Jeffs puttin in a 4.3l and he needs me to help him wire it in but I dont think I will. the whole reason this thread got started is because 4.3l just aint got what it takes..................................................:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
got painless do't need ken hahahahhahahahahahahaha!

kenny you talk a line of sh.t aboutthe radiator and the temp of your rig the 5.0 works pretty good but you aint going to run away from my 4.3 any time soon. that thing over heats all the time when you get on the pipe.

After todays smoke show I would say the 5.0 is about done :haha:
What engine is next?:stirpot: