• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired .

Re: *Not parts* 2005 Unlimited Rubicon Wrangler

Meow that looks like a decent deal. Come with pink fur dice around the mirror and a shenanigans sticker?

Leaving in the morning for T-town via Birmingham and then down to Pensacola.

How much for the atlas shipped to 30542?

xjcrawler said:
How much for the atlas shipped to 30542?

$15,500 should cover it with shipping. Anything over that, I'll cover personally.

Does the sale include a slightly stained pair of underwear? And does the driver's seat have any stains?

Damn, I bet that was exciting when that t-case went boom. :eek:

hokie_yj said:
Does the sale include a slightly stained pair of underwear? And does the driver's seat have any stains?

Damn, I bet that was exciting when that t-case went boom. :eek:

Fortunately for me, it blew up with the previous owner driving it, but he assured me that he lost a set of underwear...and the seat cover got a new crease in the shape of a starfish from being drawn up so tight.

To make things worse, the ole boy is a Marine that has been blown up a time or two. I bet it wasn't a laughing matter at the time.

Damn! I'd imagine it wasn't. Could have easily lost a leg right there, or at least gotten very mangled.

I would be willing to work a deal with you if your interested in a buggy

jkremer said:
I would be willing to work a deal with you if your interested in a buggy

I appreciate the offer, but I am about to pack everything I own and move it cross country. Trying to downsize the fleet a little.

Prove drop to $13,500 firm. Someone come get it.

creepycrawly said:
http://www.daveysjeeps.com/specials.html

Davey's has transmissions in stock for $450. It also comes with a spare PCM from Davey's.

I can recommend Davey's for the 42RLE - I bought one from them for my '06 LJ and for 2years, it's been working great!
(I had a little issue with stripped out bolt holes for the tranny mount in the tail housing - they made it right by shipping me a replacement free)

Might be helpful if you detailed the 60s a little further...KP or BJ front... 30spl or 35spl rear...etc.

Front is high pinion king pin 60. Believe the BOM is 610023-6 but it is hard to read.

Rear is low pinion and not sure of spline count.

Need this thing gone. Have too much to do in the next 30 days before I move and can't get it all done.

$13,200 will take this thing home.

What's the price on atlas shipped to 35458