• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 5ton 6x6 mobile command military RV and offroad trailer....MOTIVATED TO SELL

$19,900 come get it and the trailer!
The low miles Cummins and Allison are worth that

This is Mark Phillips, please call me at 615-533-6001

Need help getting the paperwork for the title!

Thanks,

Mark

oldmanphillips said:
This is Mark Phillips, please call me at 615-533-6001

Need help getting the paperwork for the title!

Thanks,

Mark

Mark,

He hasn't logged in since 11/26/16. I assume you have his number but just in case, his cell was/is 865-617-6230. Not contacted him in a few years so that's the most recent I have.

ridered3 said:
No problem. Have any luck getting contact or papers?

Saw a 5 ton earlier in the week and made me think of this one. Any luck getting contact with the seller or the necessary papers?

No luck yet, thanks for asking! The big beast is just sitting at the farm. He was right, it does start up very easy every time. I just wished I could get the paperwork so that I could register it and drive it. Brings back memories from a hell of a long time ago. Everyone have a blessed day!

oldmanphillips said:
No luck yet, thanks for asking! The big beast is just sitting at the farm. He was right, it does start up very easy every time. I just wished I could get the paperwork so that I could register it and drive it. Brings back memories from a hell of a long time ago. Everyone have a blessed day!

Hate to hear that you are still waiting. Without being too nosey, whats the issue with the paperwork? You can PM instead if you want.

Still waiting on the paperwork so that I can get this thing registered in my name. My bad for trusting someone to send it to me later.

oldmanphillips said:
Still waiting on the paperwork so that I can get this thing registered in my name. My bad for trusting someone to send it to me later.

Man that sucks. I noticed Aaron still hasn't logged on since 11/26/16 and his business partner hasn't logged on since 2/5/17.

Is he just not mailing the necessary info or no contact from him whatsoever?

PM if you prefer to keep this clean or post it here since it involves a sale from one member to another.