• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

60 Front Rear steering 14 bolt Upgrade

mpistolpj

Ok, so i purchased some sticky irok 42's and figure toyota stuff had all it wanted soooooooooooo... UPgrade

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Man you do cool work. . Are these the same width or are they narrowed? What axles you going to run?

Curious to see how everything clears with the tierod behind the axle.

Thanks>>>>I am keeping full width on these... clearance on the front with the tie rod is really similar to the clearance i had with the 9.5 toyota stuff.. It has almost the same amount of uptravel..

Nice Work . Not to take over your thread hear , i see you running the jonny joints with threads made on them . How do you like them ?have you had any problems with breaking the casting ? I am running just the standard ones that weld on right know , But i am looking for a good joint to thread into my new bars . And lets just say that heims joints are expensive and noisy .

crawler1 said:
Nice Work . Not to take over your thread hear , i see you running the jonny joints with threads made on them . How do you like them ?have you had any problems with breaking the casting ? I am running just the standard ones that weld on right know , But i am looking for a good joint to thread into my new bars . And lets just say that heims joints are expensive and noisy .

I run the same joints with no problems.

mpistolpj,
Nice work. What seals are you running on the steering 14 bolt?

Re: 60 Front Rear steering 14 bolt Upgrade...rear mock up

Thanks,, I am running seals it. in the tube.. we will see how they work..
attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

crawler1 said:

Check these guys out.

http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/Ballistic-Joints_c_12.html

I just got a set of their joints in and they are awesome.

mpistolpj said:
thanks matt, I hope he did well and did not wad it up.......

He just called me and said he won!!! He said the rear steer helped a ton. Sounds like he needs a big radiator and coilovers!!!

looks kickass
what'd you do to the rear hubs to get 6 lug? just had them turned down?
i like your work buggy looks awesome

Latest posts