• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 6x6 Toter/buggy hauler

dynajeep

Chassis is an International Paystar 5000. Originally a cement truck. Currently the front axle shafts are pulled so it's 4x6 so it gets better mileage. Has a Big Cam 400 Cummins, with fresh pump and injectors. Dyno'd 330hp at the rear wheels. The rear axles and suspension were also updated to airride. Drives down the road really well for a big rig. 6 new tires on forged Alcolas, with a spare.

Fully custom built, square tube frame 1' on center. Spray foam insulated front to back. Queen bed above cab. Everything works as it should, all 120v electrical 30 amp service. Has toilet, kitchen sink, shower, convection microwave/oven, fridge/freezer and A/C. 60 gallon fresh water and grey/black water tanks. Hot water heater and water pump. Can plug into 30 amp service and city water or rural camp.

The garage is finished with all LED light fixtures, white FRP board, outlets, carpet

Exterior has LED flood lights, rear facing 40" light bar, rear view camera, and all the DOT lighting are LED's.

Super nice rig, buggy won't be done for a while so I figured it needs to get used and not sit.

Dimensions: Rig-Tallest point is 13'3" x 8'7"W x 39'L. Door opening is 8'5"Tx8'3"W, garage is 17'L x 8'3"W x 8'T

Titled as a 1977 motorhome

$35,000 All tires are brand new/fresh oil change and service.

Any questions call or text 231-675-3930 A.J.

Located in Boyne City, MI

Re: 6x6 Toterhome

Corey Miller owned it, "Bounty Hunter" he got out of racing and sold his buggy. Been friends with him for a while now so I bought it and finished it out.

dynajeep said:
Corey Miller owned it, "Bounty Hunter" he got out of racing and sold his buggy. Been friends with him for a while now so I bought it and finished it out.
That's who I thought wasn't sure! Erin bought the buggy right?

Erin is having a mid life crisis and went back to racing motocross :****: I didn't catch the name of the gentleman that bought it, but it went to Missouri

dynajeep said:
Erin is having a mid life crisis and went back to racing motocross :****: I didn't catch the name of the gentleman that bought it, but it went to Missouri
Haha yea I seen his pictures on fb booyang
But anyhow good luck on the sell! If I was racing or even riding still I'd love to have this thing all in one unit! If have to get some locking hubs incase I needed to use 6x6!

Price is Best offer, for the right price I'll drive it to you! Might be going to AOP next weekend in it. Other trades considered jku, c10, chevyII, rzr1k

Thanks Steve! Since it's official on facebook, this is now a fire sale... first $45k takes it home, since .50 on the dollar is normal. Tons of interest so if you want it, hurry

Someone's gotta need a crawler/bouncer/friends hauler! Can't even buy a truck for this price :****:

Very cool and unique rig!! Looked it over in Hot Springs a couple years ago. Will turn heads for sure! Well put together rig :dblthumb:

That thing is really cool!

What's the mpg like? How many miles on the engine?