• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

747 Racing!

BadRockOffroad

1980 CJ7
Seen Adam at the Atlanta SuperCross Pits with his buggy.
Didnt see you race on the track, what happend man? was ready to chear ya on!
My son was tellin all his buds that we have been rockcrawling at Greyrock with ya!
Curious as to why we didnt see ya in the qualifiers at least.

Pit setup looked good!!!!!!

well ill be honest.... i have not looked at a bike in about 8 weeks so there for i would get killed if i raced anywhere! i promise no one on here has a clue on what it takes to race mx! ya i could have paid to race there made myself look stupid and im sure i would have got hurt cause theres something called arm pump and it would have set in on lap 1!!!! i never once said i was racing atl i did say i would have my car there in the pits....
thats all i have to say i learned real fast how all this internet talk works...... its best for me to just stay away from it all.... but thanks for everyone remembering about me iv always heard your no one til you have haters!

If everyone didn't know by now the reason Adair can
be a professional in the off roading world is because he has Tiger blood.

747 said:
well ill be honest.... i have not looked at a bike in about 8 weeks so there for i would get killed if i raced anywhere! i promise no one on here has a clue on what it takes to race mx! ya i could have paid to race there made myself look stupid and im sure i would have got hurt cause theres something called arm pump and it would have set in on lap 1!!!! i never once said i was racing atl i did say i would have my car there in the pits....
thats all i have to say i learned real fast how all this internet talk works...... its best for me to just stay away from it all.... but thanks for everyone remembering about me iv always heard your no one til you have haters!
And you puked all over the back of our toter home :puke:. I'm just glad it wasn't inside :flipgotcha: :flipoff1: I didn't think Jack Daniels and Mountain Dew were a good idea. :wtflol:

And Adonis DNA

InDaShop said:
in Beuaxflex's case its called Bi-winning. molaugh
Like I said in a meeting this morning to a doucher that can't figure out ****. "'I can't process it' you never will. Stop trying. Just sit back and enjoy the show. :woot: :woot:"