• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

747 - Rumor says this roll was on purpose for the crowd, is that true?

747 said:
also see yal at hawk pride...... :driving:

:woot: :woot: I think for the most part we are glad you are ok.. If you do this long enough something will eventually happen. You got folks out there that will talk trash over you wearing a fire suit, and others that dont wheel with safety gear of any sort.. As long as you walk away who gives a damn about the buggy or anything else or what anybody thinks. builditbeatitfixitbeatit Glad your ok man :dblthumb: :tc

thanks man ya my fam and team said the samething who cares about the car we can build 10 of them!!! i will say if it wasnt 4 my good friend tyler pogue pulling me out it may be a lil diff right now!!! but im good and ready to race hawk pride and i hav a big show lined up for new years!!

ya tht part sucked 4sure!!!!!!!! but i cant beleave it didnt mess anything up at all when i got it back at the shop i washed it really good she fired right up like nothen ever happin!

well really me doin the mx shows dont do much 4 me in the offroad world i ride pro mx so my name is already there.... i did tht show 4 a charty event and donated some money so tht show was not to put my name put there....

747 said:
well really me doin the mx shows dont do much 4 me in the offroad world i ride pro mx so my name is already there.... i did tht show 4 a charty event and donated some money so tht show was not to put my name put there....

I didn't say the show was. I was referring to rolling on purpose for cheers from the crowd. Bet you felt really cool watching your **** burn.

haha i mean 1st ill do what i want with my car it could have burned and i would have had a new one started today!! and ya it sucked when it was burning but im payed to put on a show so thts part of my job!!

747 said:
haha i mean 1st ill do what i want with my car it could have burned and i would have had a new one started today!! and ya it sucked when it was burning but im payed to put on a show so thts part of my job!!
you are a delusional child... ::)

draggbody said:
you are a delusional child... ::)

your just jealous that you cant say that - if someone burnt your muffler shop you would start a new one as soon as the mess got cleaned up.... right????

you think Dennis Anderson just quit the first time he tore his stuff all to hell to draw in 5000 more fans? be real man , he has bigger goals than to just trail ride so let him be

im not :tc just statin my opinion :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

and for the few people tht like to hate on me i would rather u not even put ur input in on my stuff!!! worry about ur self thanks!!

This is the interweb YO......... haters are good.
Adam, you have to realize that 99.9% of the guys that wheel have sacrificed alot just to be able to have a built dana 44 front axle that has a welded center section. Your really lucky to be able to roll your **** on purpose and then not even care if it burns to the ground. Plus act like it's part of your 9-5 and not even care how bad it could have been if something small happened, like you catching on fire and being trapped.
Just remember; nobody likes a spoiled rich kid that didn't have to work to get where he got or is trying to go. I'm not talking about you racing everyday, and how hard it is for ya. post up some pics of you racing your bike, maybe one you standing beside a beat pickup that you used to haul your bike back and forth to the track, and that you slept in the cab ,because you couldn't afford a motel.
You know, your Back Story.

Sincerly Your hater friend #267

onetoncrawler said:
your just jealous that you cant say that - if someone burnt your muffler shop you would start a new one as soon as the mess got cleaned up.... right????

you think Dennis Anderson just quit the first time he tore his stuff all to hell to draw in 5000 more fans? be real man , he has bigger goals than to just trail ride so let him be

im not :tc just statin my opinion :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

you made a good point, he's young and having fun :dblthumb: live it up Adair!

747 said:
well.... i guess i should say wat all happin and y.......... well iv been doin shows at mx races around the south because im gonna be there to race anyways and they do pay me to put the show on be4 anyone has to talk about doin it jus for fun... i hav been able to roll and land back on the wheels but at this event there wasnt alot of room so i thought id jus lay it over on its side... that dose not hurt it at all!!!! i didnt think it would go up in a fire ball but it looks bad but it didnt even melt my wire lume all the mess is from us spraying it out! and for the few people tht like to hate on me i would rather u not even put ur input in on my stuff!!! worry about ur self thanks!!

Please tell me you don't sound that stupid in real life. I could barely read that bullshit. :****:

well.... i guess i should say wat all happin and y.......... well iv been doin shows at mx races around the south because im gonna be there to race anyways and they do pay me to put the show on be4 anyone has to talk about doin it jus for fun... i hav been able to roll and land back on the wheels but at this event there wasnt alot of room so i thought id jus lay it over on its side... that dose not hurt it at all!!!! i didnt think it would go up in a fire ball but it looks bad but it didnt even melt my wire lume all the mess is from us spraying it out! and for the few people tht like to hate on me i would rather u not even put ur input in on my stuff!!! worry about ur self thanks!!

Please tell me you don't sound that stupid in real life. I could barely read that bullshit

You make it a drinking game. The next time your at a party read the above outloud. Everytime theres a misspelling or error/s you drink. The above would be slaughter.

This whole thread blows my mind. I can understand it when everyone jumps on the helmet or harness band wagon but who give a **** what someone else does with their ride.

This is no different than ending upside down trying to climb something or using a line that you know damn well you cant make but matting it anyway. We have all done - most more than once I am sure.

I don't know this kid at all but damn folks quite stressing about his expense's.

Just on .02 -

Adair your typing hurts my head and a donation in your name is not really a form of payment :flipoff1: I think you are taking the pro racer thing a bit far by saying it is your job. Saying you are a professional racer doesn't mean you are one.

As far as the car goes, it cranked and ran the next day. So aside from cleaning and paint it will be fine. Probably not the best thing to do on purpose, but noone and nothing was hurt in the process.

I've rolled on purpose just to test my cage, rung bones's bell in the process.
I did it in a field with no safety personnel on site, stupid on me (6 yrs ago as a kid). I see brad's point, and don't remember the last time I wheeled, I'm always in the shop busting knuckles on others' junk to try and afford something for myself (sound familiar daniel?) Even with my hard work to have something, I don't resent others that do have. Makes me want it more. If Adair came off like a **** in person it would be different, but I've drank beer with the guy a couple times and partied a bit, and haven't had a problem with him ???
Whatever, nobody was hurt and its his ****

**** i like "Supercross' sumbitch is cool by me. The fact he script rolled his junk, I love it.
remember when Miles tried to roll on purpose for a buck, and couldn't at Disney. **** is funny, entertaining, etc.

I didnt realize everything had to be so serious in this hobby/addiction/sport......

GET IT ADAIR!!!! Love that helmet shot with the flames blowin' up behind you. Bad ass.

Yeah I do not see why all the bitching. Anyone on here ever been to a monster truck show?? He was putting on an exhibition run, something to fire the crowd up. The promoter asked him to roll his junk and he did. I am sure people at the show are still talking about it today, so it served the purpose. Unfortunately it caught fire and could have ended badly, but they had personnel on hand that got it under control quickly. Had that happened in the woods or out in the desert he probably would not have a rig to crank at this moment. I and I am sure many others on here have seen roll their junk on purpose out screwing around, not saying it is the smartest thing to do. But if they or Adair wants to do it that is their business.

Latest posts