• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 78cj chassis $1200

Zombiekiller84

I have a cj chassis for sale. It is set up for ls motor,th350 205 case, it's 4 linked and set up for coilovers. It comes with all the link bars 7/8 hiems on bottom one size smaller on top, 7 gallon fuel cell, seats , harnesses, b&m shifter, exhaust, brake master cylinder and booster. It is a good straight chassis. The cage is built to the frame. I'm in south Pittsburgh tn. My number is 423-208-5565

Re: 78cj chassis $1800

I can't get pictures to load it's saying the file is to big. Even with just one picture. If you will txt me I'll send you all the pictures. Meanwhile I'll keep trying to load them on here.

Just a warning but under 100 posts and no pics = banned. You better figure out how to post some pics.

pholmann said:
Just a warning but under 100 posts and no pics = banned. You better figure out how to post some pics.

And you better hurry :****:

It's all together here

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 127

Well, I hated to see him get banned over a pic. I mean its not like he posted a primer black jeep on leaf springs and half tons with 42's for near 20 grand or anything.

pholmann said:
Well, I hated to see him get banned over a pic. I mean its not like he posted a primer black jeep on leaf springs and half tons with 42's for near 20 grand or anything.

:rolf:

pholmann said:
:****:

Go back and read the last line of the first post again...

can you text me some more pictures 256-five six five -495 one