• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

81 2rz 9.5 Toyota

You are correct. There are a few parts that trail gear makes that are worth buying. Mostly small parts like these axle nuts. I usually buy stuff I don't make from low range, polyperformance, or sky mfg.

No action shots but I was able to take the truck out for a shakedown run this weekend. Some buddies worked hard to help get the rig ready and we switched the orbital valve for a new one to get the steering fixed. I've never had good steering, hydro is so dreaming awesome! Truck did good for the 20 mins I was able to wheel it. The alternator was bad so I wasn't able to drive very long. Also it is hard to start. Runs rich and fouls plugs. I'm thinking it needs a new maf and O2 sensors. The engine and parts sat in my shop collecting dust for over a year so I guess some faulty sensors is to be expected. But when it ran it ran great. I'll get the bugs worked out soon, was just nice to be able to wheel it around a bit.

This is the first exo cage I've ever had. My buddy Jthacker29 helped by doing most of the work while I lined out some other stuff. I think it turned out great. I usually like internal cages better but I am sure as hell not wanting to trash this cab too soon. I'd like to have a break from wrenching and enjoy it for a few years.

Thanks guys. We will be at Bobby Tanners event in October. Hope to see some familiar rigs there. You going Nissanheathen?

id like to try and make it, probably will be to busy harvesting but the river decided to take alot of our crops this year so it might not take as long as usual.....need to get down to carp soon, im ready for this fall weather to be here