• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 81 CJ7 in Illinois SOLD!

sect8dr

SOLD Thanks Hardline
I have a well worn CJ7 trail rig. Body is beat and frame has been patched but it is solid. 258, auto with a twin sticked dana 300. Has a dana 44 in the rear with a lockright and disk breaks. Dana 30 front with an ARB and some sort of high steer setup on it( it does drive pretty good in the road) Currently has 90% Iroks on 32 bolt beadlocks. Homemade rollcage. Mastercraft seats and Bilstein remote res shocks. The engine started acting up last summer, seemed like maybe a head gasket or a carb issue. I parked it and ordered a full gasket set for the 258 and had some stuff come up and haven't touched it since. As it sits with everything I would like to get $2800 for it but I am open to offers and I would also trade for a good condition engine for a samurai. Other trades possible, Send me a cash or trade offer.

I will work on getting some pics up tomorrow.

If there is enough interest in the major parts I would part it out but would like to sell it as it is.

Not sure what springs are under it but it is a spring over setup with revolver shackles on the rear and it flexes lie crazy for leafs.