• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 84 Honda CR60R - for Sale

67fastback

For Sale 84 honda cr60r (Elsinore) dirt bike rare. They only made them 2 years. 2 stroke engine. Power band in the carb. I have extra rear wheel and tire, needs clutch. very fast little bike, great for second stage bike for kids not for beginners will do about 55 mph.

Available color: Flash Red
The "60R" swingarm logo was red and white
Solo Seat: blue with white "CR" graphics on each side at the rear
Carburetor: 24mm (up from the previous year)
The front number plate was enlarged to cover the upper fork tubes
Engine: 58cc 2-stroke reed valve single cylinder
Engine: Two-stroke 59cc
Power: 13 hp
Transmission: Six-speed
Suspension: Pro-LinkTM rear suspension
Wheelbase: 1070mm (42.1 in.)
Dry weight: 53 kg (116.8 lb)
Seat height: 720mm (28.3 in.)
Front wheel travel: 205mm (8.1 in.)
Rear wheel travel: 210mm (8.3 in.)
$700 obo/ Trade for winch 8k -10k # winch, sami or yota stuff, Laptop computer with internal wifi and duo core, ,Make some offers , yota parts,sami windshield and frame

other items for sale...
dirt bike - 700 obo
boat seats - 150 obo
atv tires - 450 obo
trailer - 300 obo
phill
513-658-6767

Re: 84 Honda CR60R - for Sale still for sale!

3k73Ge3Mc5Lf5E15J4cbdfa481d242211176e.jpg

3K63G73J85Ed5F65Hdcbd901f0a86623e1a41.jpg

3K83F23Mb5K75Ff5J7cbd8ae04da9896d1a35.jpg

3nf3K93M55N45La5G5cbdd11a820fdc3e190a.jpg

3ne3Ec3F55G65E45K4cbd3caf76fbd0001980.jpg

3E23Kb3I25N85K85M9cbdc77f10654d2312cd.jpg

How long since the power band in the carb has been replaced? Did it have much slack in it?

Give me more info on this "powerband in the carb". My 50cc 2stroke Honda moped could really benefit from one of those.

I never messed with it.. I know it pulls hard when it kicks in and i weight 190... kicks in about 1/2 way through the gear... This thing was setup for racing from factory hence the cr60R booyang

That's how I like my power band set up also. Does it have a switch to shut it off so my son could ride it, of could you take it out to slow it down a bit? :popcorn:

67fastback said:
I never messed with it.. I know it pulls hard when it kicks in and i weight 190... kicks in about 1/2 way through the gear... This thing was setup for racing from factory hence the cr60R booyang
yea you must have the pink bands in it for it delaying like that you could look around and get one of the variable powerbands for it so it would be more user friendly so that colt could get it for his boy to ride. :****:

COLT said:
That's how I like my power band set up also. Does it have a switch to shut it off so my son could ride it, of could you take it out to slow it down a bit? :popcorn:

If you dont know, this may not be the bike for your son. Power bands are no joke. Once installed, they can rip the bike right out from under you. Seriously, man. You would want to endanger your child like that? ::)

My first motorcycle was an 83 CR60R... true story. I rode it once and had to remove the power band cuz it was just to much whoom pow. Its real easy to remove, and if your still a badass and just want to tone it down a notch you can adjust the **** outta them with the tensioner skully

P said:
My first motorcycle was an 83 CR60R... true story. I rode it once and had to remove the power band cuz it was just to much whoom pow. Its real easy to remove, and if your still a badass and just want to tone it down a notch you can adjust the **** outta them with the tensioner skully

Little bastard dug a 6" deep ditch all the way around the house from riding round and round......true story. :flipoff1:

laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

I remember when I was 7 years old and riding a 90cc 4 stroke Honda 4 wheeler, and my buddy's older cousin had a YZ175 Tri Moto 2 stroke 3 wheeler...

he was talking about the "powerband" and "stayin in the powerband" and "when the powerband kicks in"...

Took me a while to figure out that a "powerband" wasn't an actual part, 'cause I definitely wanted one for my TRX90 molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh Of course, I was 7!

TBItoy said:
Took me a while to figure out that a "powerband" wasn't an actual part,

Hey. Get out of here with that nonsense! We got us a serious powerband discussion going on here.

ibrokeit said:
Hey. Get out of here with that nonsense! We got us a serious powerband discussion going on here.

Where can I buy one of these "powerbands" at? Does it come with direction's on how to install them? :dunno:

I got a brand new one leftover from previous pro racing career.
You cannot get these anymore, they outlawed them because people were getting hurt.
$832.00 cash money and the last one is yours!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 165
Brad597 said:
I got a brand new one leftover from previous pro racing career.
You cannot get these anymore, they outlawed them because people were getting hurt.
$832.00 cash money and the last one is yours!

But the package says $29.95 you cant make that much profit off of me :flipoff1: