• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 85 4runner

sect8dr

Looking to sell or trade my runner. Has 4 inch springs and a body lift on 75% tread pro comp mud t's. 5.29's, spool in the rear open in front. TBE, trail gear high steer arms with marlin high steer rods. Heat/ and A/C work great, new rad, new gas tank and pump. It is a loaded SR5 model with a cracked sunroof that does not leak and working cruise. Just replaced rear window motor but it needs the relay replaced. Minimal rust over the rear wheels, frame is solid and rust free. Has, I think, all pro bumpers. Looking to sell or trade for something different. $4000 or best offer. May trade for a jeep of some sort or a sami or yota pickup.

Pics below, let me know if you need pics of anything specific. I will eventually post pics of anything anyone wants to see. I am open to 4x4 trades of most any kind just shoot me an offer.

It is located in Marshall, IL but I could toss it on a trailer and deliver or do a meet in the middle kind of thing.

Yes, with a little trimming of the sheet metal it could stuff 37's all day. I also have a set of 63 inch leaves and the sky's hanger/shackle kit that can be included for the right trade/price.

Traded to Jhardy for a cool samurai.

Great guy to deal with, Thanks Jon.