Canton, GA 30114
ShoDriver.jpg

justank23

86 regular cab Yota
TBI 5.7
TH350 tranny
dual yota t/c's

Front Axle:
Chevy D60 front w/ 4.88's, Detroit, Warn hub flanges, High steer, PSC hydro-assist tapped original "Toyoda" PS box with the Yota family crest on it (for you pure-ists..) Great Lakes off road HD diff cover, chromolly axles

Rear Axle:
Chevy 14 bolt with disc brake conversion, 4.88's, Detroit, anti-wrap bar, welded tubes for strength, High Angle Driveline Pinion flange (not installed) and pinion guard. Great lakes Off Road Diff cover. Ruff Stuff brackets, spring perches, etc to build it up, chromolly axles (have spare set too).

Wheels and Tires:
40x13.50x17 Goodyear MTR's on Trail Ready Beadlocks

MISC:
Painless wiring harness
Racing seats with 4 point harnesses
custom gauges
Lokar Shifter
Rear Mounted radiator with Black magic electric fan (with on/off switch)
15 gallon fuel cell
complete custom-built 120 wall DOM exo cage.
Warn Multi-mount winch quick disconnects front and rear with receiver hitches front and rear
Optima yellow top
I'm sure there's stuff I'm leaving out
etc, etc....

Have a title, never registered it in my name as I don't (and will not) take it on the street and tow it to go wheelin. Never saw the need to pay the GA DOT and Geico unnecessarily...Built to wheel off road..not go to the store or drive to your job, etc.
Lots of spare parts including axle shafts, drive shafts, complete transmission and transfer case.

NOT looking to trade and will not ship...sorry. Bring the truck/trailer and come get it...I live about an hour North of Atlanta and will meet within a 50 mile radius if full asking price is met.
PM me your contact info and I'll get back to you ASAP
or email me
[email protected]
Thanks

thanks bud thumb.gif

little more info on it:

Found a video of the prev owner crawling it. Few more if you follow his channel on youtube. Please note the small tube cage and no doors. I live in the dirty south...it rains and it gets soupy with the GA red clay...so, rebuilt the cage to have doors so the warden wouldn't get her hair wet and muddy

http://youtu.be/ZyyswKlULh0

Engine has been tuned and maintenance done recently. She's still as bad ass as she was then, maybe even more now that the engine skip has been cured!

14 bolt has been rebuilt with much stronger goodies and the axle tubes have been welded cause I gave it a little skinny pedal love bump on a big rock and lets just say changed the pinion angle to about 70 degrees by spinning the axle tube cause the 40's tried to undercut the rock..yeah, big freakin rock to undercut 40's

front D60 steering links and springs have been rebuilt

....take a look at the cage then, vs the one now in the photobucket pics link (yes I painted it red..I like red)

http://s1120.photobucket.com/albums/l481/justank23/

I'm willing to negotiate a little and not totally closed off to trades, just having to move in a different direction than the 2 seater buggy (now the wife & kids want to go...didn't plan on that when I bought it)

The rig has been around for a bit, beat on and rebuilt (now) and can still get it done! This thing is capable, nuff said

lowered price

6500 will go lower minus a few of the minor goodies ( winch, lights, etc)