• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 87 YJ Buggy

Gadametz

87 YJ- First year of the wrangler
have a clean title

I wanted this to be a rig I would keep for a long time but life happens
There is room for improvement mostly on the interior and i have the parts to do so but is perfect as a trail rig now- Interior is more complete than in picture. Seats are in and so is dash and gauges

The PO had it complete and said he went on 2 trail rides then tore it down to fix some things. I bought it from there and planned on keeping it and building it the way i wanted.
I have finished it enough that IS a complete trail rig. I have lots of extras for it as well

Axles- both just rebuilt
Dana 60 and 14b from a 91 chevy 3500 van srw- all disc brakes
yukon 5.38 gears and spool front and rear
front has brand new warn hubs

Suspension-
4 link rear
3 link front
18" FOA Coilovers front and rear- new springs and rebuilt for owner
all ballistic 1" rebuildable heims

Drivetrain-
tbi 350 and 700r4 from an 89 full size blazer
trans rebuilt at beginning of build with upgraded internals
350 takes a few seconds to start and runs a bit rich but havent had a problem with it on the trail
dana 300 with adapter and has twin sticks and is ground for front digs- rebuilt at time of build

Steering-
psc pump and reservoir with a howe single ended ram
one ton tie rod set up behind the axle with high steer arms bolted on backwards

Interior-
2 racing seats that are comfy in front.
has a big enough area behind the front seats for a bench seat but wont take the stock bench because of suspension setup and fuel cell
trans temp, oil pressure, battery gauge, and coolant temp gauges- aftermarket and i have all those plus a tach from intellitronic, they are green led's but not installed
Custom aluminum dash-flat like a cj dash with 12v plug
has 2 1000W wake tower speakers with bluetooth
RCI Fuel Cell
Shocks mounted through the rear

Extras-
front axle yoke
front driveshaft- good enough for a trail spare
extra computer for engine
extra heim
5 led gauges
massive skid that will cover entire underside but needs mounts fabbed- has a less thick skid on it now
extra RCI fuel cell

Exterior-
50" cree lightbar with rigid harness and switch
rock lights on all 4 corners
custom rear tube bumper
have hard half doors with zip windows- doors are hard to close especially with windows on
full soft top that is near perfect- one tiny tear about an inch long in roof but wouldnt notice until i showed you
Have a fully built juggy cage that will bolt in but wont fit with roof, not sure about doors
1/4" boatsides that need minimal welding to make more sturdy

Wheel and Tires-
Almost brand new 39.5" iroks on new 16" beadlocks

Miscelaneous-
yellow top battery
all braided brake lines
dodge 2500 master cylinder- have a brake reducer for rear if youd like to install it but they worked well enough i didnt think it was important because it stops well

110" WB
94" Wide

Its been on a total of about 5-6 rides now since everything was built so its basically a brand new build. Wish it didn't have to go

Little Rock Arkansas
12k Fairly Firm- If this is too high I i can reduce over time

Re: 87 One ton YJ 10k

Interior pics? Is the front still a 3 link like the pics show or a 4 link like the ad says?

Re: 87 One ton YJ 10k

Windshield flew off driving down the road and more pics to come today. Will be at the big meet run