Steering rocks with 2" shafts
47" LTB's
14" king coil overs
2"sway a way bumps
Built th400
Cyclone straight drive case 2.90 gear
Built 408 SBC running on pane
Now the pics

Awesome build. Keep us updated I'm interested in seeing the finished product. Where do you wheel?

Someone get dynamite a$$ in here!!! This is how you start a build thread.

Eddyj said:
Awesome build. Keep us updated I'm interested in seeing the finished product. Where do you wheel?

Thanks. I'm in southern Indiana so I wheel Kentucky a lot and the bad lands and some private land.

Eddyj said:

molaugh molaugh :****:

Have you ran that efi connection stuff before? Ive been reading up on it and am very curious. And that old belt drive lathe in the background is awesome. Nice build also

Elliott said:
Have you ran that efi connection stuff before? Ive been reading up on it and am very curious. And that old belt drive lathe in the background is awesome. Nice build also
Never ran there stuff lofts of efi stuff just not there's. This is my first propane build this engine should make around 600 on it. What lathe are you talking about because I have two.

Are you just running it for the timing aspect then? And what all is done to that motor to make that much power on pane?

Elliott said:
Are you just running it for the timing aspect then? And what all is done to that motor to make that much power on pane?
I just have there coil pack conversion the msd box runs the timing. Engine is a 350 block bored 30 over with a 4" stroke crank 6" rod , 12.5 comp, afr 220 heads that have been hand ported howards roller cam custom grind, Rollie rockers, duel quad intake ported to match the heads and it's all been balinced and blueprinted should be a beast if it don't make enuff power I will switch it over to efi.

I'm subscribed on this one, I've been wanting to see a 4" crank in a 350 for a while, that should be a torque monster that shouldn't overheat as bad as a 400 block. Very cool setup

fordcontraption01 said:
Looks killer. In the last pic you have stock shafts in the front are you planning on the 2" or have those already?
I don't have the front shafts yet but I will shortly.

Got the power steering pumps and altinator mounted. 3 power steering pumps on a serpanteen. 2 for the front and one for the rear.