• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

91' 4runner build

ish

Getting ready for the snow, so I am going to start with a stock 4runner 4cyl 22re 5spd with heater, radio, A/C, husky floor mats all the way around and a spot for the dog kennel in the back and go from there. I am figuring on running trailready bead locks with 31" bfg m/t old school tires maybe step up to 33" tsl's or bfg's but no bigger. I found an old hs9500i in my dads shop so I will put that on the front. Lock-rite up front, and open in the rear (would like a rear lock-rite for it). Need to find a used set of gears for the t-case(4.7). I don't want to trailer it, just drive to the trails and be able to haul the whole family (wife and three kids) and stay comfortable.

get some pics up.. easy build tho.
toy rears up front and chevys in rear, lift is done!
weld the rear. lunch box front. dual cases... done!

get some pics up.. easy build tho.
toy rears up front and chevys in rear, lift is done!
weld the rear. lunch box front. dual cases... done!

It sounds like he's not doing a sas. Just a lightly modded street rig. Getting back to the roots...

Got some trailready beadlocks and some 33x12.50 tsl bias ply's and got them mounted up today and took for a test drive. Only a slight vibration with no balancing, I could not believe it. Can't turn very sharp without a lift though.