• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 94 jeep wrangler yj project

kyleg336

94 Jeep Wrangler YJ Project. Started out as 2.5 4cyl. It now has a 90 4.3 TBI with 700 R4 trans, with a box4rocks kit, 231 in the front dana 300 in the rear. 9500lb mile marker wench. also have a soft top with hardware. home made rock sliders on it. 35x12.5x15 dynapro MT 3/4 tread

When I put the motor in, I put in a new distributor, full tune up, new IAC, has a 3 row aluminum radiator 16 inch electric fan runs when key is on.

Steering box tapped for hydro assist with a 6 inch cylinder.

Dana 30 axle in front, 4.88 gears with a spartan locker, btf diff cover. The gears in the dana 30 have some chipped teeth on them so they will have to be replaced. Also has 1 broke short side axle. I have a short side axle to fix it and I have a HP dana 30 housing. I was going to swap it instead of buying parts to fix the LP 30.

Ford Explorer 8.8 rear end with 4.88 gears with spartan locker, all new bearings, seals, lube locker gasket, BTF diff cover, new brakes, calipers, new E brake pads and cables.

Body has been comp cut in the rear, it has BTF front tube fenders, and a BTF front bumper with stinger, Custom built roll cage that ties into the family style cage, also has different seats (not for sure brand) with 5pt harnesses. There is a hard top that is included.{ in the pic the back glass is not on it. took it off to keep it from getting broke}

Items that need to be fixed: power steering pump needs to be replace (I have one), Front axle shaft, the dana 300 I'm running upside down so it does try to push the little caps off the shift rails (if interested for the right deal, I have a Dana 44 PD that I was thinking about putting in so the 300 can be flipped back over. It has adjustable motor mounts so it wouldn't be hard to convert to passenger side drop)

The speed OD is not hooked up. It has 4 inch rough country lift springs that are binding because it being a SOA, so they will need replacing. (I have a set of stock YJ springs that is included) The shift that i have for it does not have enough gates for the 700 R4, you could change it out or cut one more gate for the one that I have. has cable shifter's for the t cases.

There may be additional few things that I have missed. Any questions feel free to ask.

I have lost interest and I'm not working on it. You can PM me or text @ 919-548-3658

$3800 OBO