• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 95.5 tacoma sas PRICE DROP

Re: 95.5 tacoma sas

I think its bad ass looking ride, be nice back when we duck hunted in 3 foot of water in those flooded fields.
we use to throw the decoys out of my buddies truck.

i just have a question is this the only rig on here thats over priced ? i dont think so . so why is it that everybody is bashing this thread. if thats what he wants for his truck thats his business it does say or best offer or possible trade for a tj. lets look at some other rides on here and wonder why you all chose this one to pic on with all these high prices . again if you dont like the price dont look at it

monster said:
i just have a question is this the only rig on here thats over priced ? i dont think so . so why is it that everybody is bashing this thread. if thats what he wants for his truck thats his business it does say or best offer or possible trade for a tj. lets look at some other rides on here and wonder why you all chose this one to pic on with all these high prices . again if you dont like the price dont look at it

True it's not the only over priced one on here, but look at it this way negative publicity is still publicity and it may come across just the right buyer that doesn't care either way.

Just try to control your typing and not take as much offense to the comment. It's just the interwebs.

Latest posts