• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 95 Acura Integra $500 SOLD

Re: 95 Acura Integra $500

5 min after he posted it i was thinking the same thing....dirtrack.
I deff do not need any more cars or hobbies to waste money i dont have.

Stretch said:
Ditto...

I do NOT need this thing but an OBD1 GSR with some extra go fast parts for $500 would make an awesome start to a Chump Car, Lemons or Pure Stock project. Must resist a weekend road trip.

We should have gone in together on this for a Lemons car, been wanting to go racing for years.

I may be interested in it txt me when u get a chance 931-434-1047 thanks

Re:

Who's next in line?

Pushrod came and looked at it, decided it was too awesome of a beast for him to tame.

I have OBO listed and he made one (reluctantly) lol

Actually, just so everyone is aware, this car sucks. It's dirty, rusty, plastics are busted, hood is some flimsy garbage, but at least it has gay purple wheels and a wing!

The roof rack doesn't come with it.

My cell is 731-694-5936, text me if you're interested and want to come look at it.

Re:

I'll make someone a deal if the will come get it this weekend!

Current offer is a reluctant $200, someone show me $400 this weekend and I'll winch it on your trailer

Re: Re: 95 Acura Integra $500

TBItoy said:
Plus a few of them 9 packs of Coors Banquet pint bottles :dblthumb:
The aluminum ones? I'll see if i have anymore tomorrow?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Re: Re: 95 Acura Integra $500

lowbudgetjunk said:
The aluminum ones? I'll see if i have anymore tomorrow?

Yep aluminum pints. It's nice to be able to put the lid back on and not spill beer all over

Sunday work for you? I've got to put a dana 60 back together tomorrow and attend a birthday party. :dunno:

Re:

TBItoy said:
Who's next in line?

Actually, just so everyone is aware, this car sucks......but at least it has gay purple wheels and a wing!

I'm surprised Tony Bolton hasn't bought it yet....since he likes gay cars and all :****:

Re:

MoparMan said:
I'm surprised Tony Bolton hasn't bought it yet....since he likes gay cars and all :****:

If I could get the trans in 1st or R, I'd paint #thiscarisgay on the side and enter it in the derby at the fair next week.

I'd probably have to fight some ricer fags afterwards :****:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Sunday work for you? I've got to put a dana 60 back together tomorrow and attend a birthday party. :dunno:

Yeah I can be around. Just let me know when. Wife and I have to run up to Jamestown at some point on Sunday.

What would posses you to want to own such a car?

Re:

I want to do Lemons racing at some point. Reliable, cheap, decent HP. If it isn't a cheap fix, I could get my money back easy.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I want to do Lemons racing at some point. Reliable, cheap, decent HP. If it isn't a cheap fix, I could get my money back easy.

Cool, I thought about the same thing

Re:

I tried sending messages and they won't go through, or you got 13 or so of the same. How's midafternoon sound?