• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 95 Acura Integra $500 SOLD

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I tried sending messages and they won't go through, or you got 13 or so of the same. How's midafternoon sound?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Weird. Yeah that should be fine. Just call me when you get headed this way. Ill pm you my house number.

Re:

It kept saying server busy. Probably a Tapatalk acting up. I am stopping off in Murphreesboro to get a bite to eat for lunch. I'll send you a message when we get there.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
It kept saying server busy. Probably a Tapatalk acting up. I am stopping off in Murphreesboro to get a bite to eat for lunch. I'll send you a message when we get there.

Oh I thought you were trying to text me

Re: 95 Acura Integra $500

The shifter not shifting is a common Honda product problem. I had it happen to an Accord I had for a while. The cable is held to the transmission with a little plastic pin. You can buy a new connector assembly on eBay for like $18 and it takes about 30 minutes to fix. Google it, you will see thousands of write-ups and how-to videos.

Re: Re: 95 Acura Integra $500

patooyee said:
The shifter not shifting is a common Honda product problem. I had it happen to an Accord I had for a while. The cable is held to the transmission with a little plastic pin. You can buy a new connector assembly on eBay for like $18 and it takes about 30 minutes to fix. Google it, you will see thousands of write-ups and how-to videos.
This trans didn't have a cable. All mecanhnical linkage.

My FIL said the same thing though, common problem, easy fix

Makes you wonder what kind of sexually confused man would buy this car? Purchaser most be a real fruit loop. :gay:

Re: Re: 95 Acura Integra $500

Eddyj said:
Makes you wonder what kind of sexually confused man would buy this car? Purchaser most be a real fruit loop. :gay:
Looked like one of them Taliban fellers to me :dunno:

Sold it?
Whoops. Never mind. Didn't see page 2