• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

97 1 ton TJ build

We got some pics..... I'll post em up when I get home. Lost a clevis pin on his driver rear temp limiting strap/chain ( fixed) then the front locker would not engage. Turned out to be a pinched airline inside the diff. Had a good time, it's flexing mofo that's for sure.

dscn30435311765.jpg

dscn30575412386.jpg

dscn30395235661.jpg

dscn30265132251.jpg

dscn30415486909.jpg

dscn30480268158.jpg

dscn30560362001.jpg

Last edited:
only have one pic from last weeks run untill tomorrow when jessy gives me a cd he copyed a bunch of pic's on for me!! everything seemed to work great for the first real run on the jeep! im going to got down to reiter agian tomorrow with a couple people for a full day of wheeling let me know if anyone whats to meet up and wheel with us !!:awesomework::beer:

Last edited:
Kevin me and you still need to hook up so i can give you your heater parts and wheels and tires back, i might be going to canada next weekend so i could stop by on the way up

Kevin me and you still need to hook up so i can give you your heater parts and wheels and tires back, i might be going to canada next weekend so i could stop by on the way up

Oh yeah!!! Forgot all about this stuff!!!:haha: Yeah, you know where I'm at!!! I will likely be at Walker if it's Sat afternoon/Sunday...Friday evening I'll be home...If for some reason I'm not home, just drop the tires down by the shop, and throw the box of heater parts in the camper...:awesomework:

Oh yeah!!! Forgot all about this stuff!!!:haha: Yeah, you know where I'm at!!! I will likely be at Walker if it's Sat afternoon/Sunday...Friday evening I'll be home...If for some reason I'm not home, just drop the tires down by the shop, and throw the box of heater parts in the camper...:awesomework:

I will let you know whats going down:awesomework: