• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 98 Jeep Wrangler project 4.0 5 speed SYE kit-South Carolina

snyderh00

Long story short, I paid a shop to redo my jeep and hang a set of ton's under it and I got screwed. They pulled my old parts and I sold those parts in order to pay for the build. Now I'm left with a Jeep sitting on the floor.
This would be a good project for the right person. You can get into it cheap and if you possess the skill set needed to finish it, have a really nice ride. The before picture shows a hard top and doors. Well those were "stolen" while my jeep sat outside, even though it was supposed to be indoors.

I'm over it, I can't finish it and it needs to go.

Its a 98 with 120,000 miles. It runs great, it has a really strong 4.0 and a 5 speed that shifts smooth, no grinding, no popping out of gear, and no slipping. It has a 231 with a JB conversions super short slip yoke eliminator. CV driveshafts and 2 spares (1 front, 1 rear)

I'm including a set of 37" MT/R's and for the right price I'll include the dana 60 and dana 70. front is a ford high pinion style.

I'm asking 3500 just like you see it.

The doors appear to be sitting on the floor beside the Jeep. Are the doors in the photos included?

JB

No, those are some POS doors he put on my jeep to try and replace what was stolen. I sent them back to him. He also included a raggedy soft top that has no windows that was supposed to "get me by"

If this was a offroad shop that done this to you,you might want to let people who it was so it doesn`t happen to anybody else.That is some tough luck.Sorry for your loss man.

If this was a offroad shop that done this to you,you might want to let people who it was so it doesn`t happen to anybody else.That is some tough luck.Sorry for your loss man.

X2, I'm in the upstate area. Be curious to know what shop did this so nobody ever goes here again! Sorry for the loss

Yea, I might also be interested in the 37s. Could you send me a few pics at 2298694534? Thanks

The shop was called spineless off-road, which is now defunct.

Really need to sell this thing, is anyone interested in any parts?

snyderh00 said:
The shop was called spineless off-road, which is now defunct.

Really need to sell this thing, is anyone interested in any parts?

I have seen that place, I wouldn't call it an offroad shop by the looks of the stuff that sits outside :****:

[quote author=guffey24 link=topic=28950.msg350352#msg350352 date=1385049547]
I have seen that place, I wouldn't call it an offroad shop by the looks of the stuff that sits outside :****: [/quote]
Yeah it looks like Big Gay Truck Land to me...