• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 98 model 27ft tag along camper wth slide sunnybrooke

redrooster

yoda on ROCKS
It's 98 model has salvage title whr limb hit ruff but has been fixed no leaked @ all it has bed room and table and couch turn n 2 a bed it's been took care of new sink and shower n bathroom has propane stove and refrigerator is gas or electric has propane furnace roof top ac will freeze u n summer it's had all new cabinet doors has pantry for the food storage has small closet wth couple drawers 2 put close n has slide so has pretty good bit of room n it the table is n the slide it's got plenty of storage nside and out has queen size mattress n bed room which is 3yrs old my friend lived n it 4 about a year dwn on east coast while he was Wrkn out of town I cnt post pics but can tex thm and wud b glad 2 it's really nice I put new owning in it last April it's setup @ campground rite now I'm n Rutherfordton county nc 28139. Will trade on trail rigs or Cummins xcab 4whl drv early ninety model or tj Yj xj yodas jus through me sum offers may trade on atv or utv jus hit me up 36ft low boy gooseneck trailer 8284478499 :dblthumb: $4000 cash

What John said!!!!! Of course with the way he spells **** in his threads, he sounds like a 16 yr old. :gtfo:

Now that's a first. I got my own post reported to the moderator!!!!!

-------

The following post, "Re: 98 model 27ft tag along camper wth slide sunnybrooke " by xjcrawler has been reported by redrooster on a board you moderate:

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=30771.msg367215#msg367215

The reporter has made the following comment:
i dnt blow other peoples adds up busting thr balls and i dnt expect sum1 else do it 2 me

--------

U ned spel corect.

JohnG said:

-------

The following post, "Re: 98 model 27ft tag along camper wth slide sunnybrooke " by xjcrawler has been reported by redrooster on a board you moderate:

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=30771.msg367215#msg367215

i dnt blow other peoples adds up busting thr balls and i dnt expect sum1 else do it 2 me

--------

U ned spel corect.

I don't think speel kowreck could deecifer his posted's.

:flipoff1:
JohnG said:

-------

The following post, "Re: 98 model 27ft tag along camper wth slide sunnybrooke " by xjcrawler has been reported by redrooster on a board you moderate: Here you both go I'm sure you can read this **** YOU BOTH IN THE MOUTH IT'S JUST LIKE A COUPLE OF BITCHES TO RUN IN A PACK TOGETHER AND RUN THERE MOUTH ON THE INTERNET

--------

U ned spel corect.

Sounds like someone got butt hurt.....
But you should be use to it. :flipgotcha:

Idk about y'all but whenever I have posted on this forum I have to type super slow or it will lag and I haveto hit the letter like 6 times. Maybe he has same problem. Only took me 15 min to type this :****: